1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. My guess from the beginning has been that Knightmare Batman will have the best articulation out of the three (not including the BC armor since it's the same as the regular in this regard) BvS Batman figures.

Although for me personally, articulation has always been a secondary thing to me with these figures. While I don't want a statue that you can't pose at all, I generally tend to keep my figures in museum to subtle action poses, so I'm not doing any overly dynamic posing. I'd prefer accuracy over articulation.

The Ant-Man figure has **** articulation, probably the worst out of any figure I've seen released this year, but many people regard it as one of HT's best releases this year thus far.

Very good point! :goodpost:

For me articulation from a 5 rating comes whether the figure can pose popular poses from the film. Cking's poses showed it can do the block move which is surprisingly articulated for me. If it can do that, it can hold a kryptonite spear at superman's throat as well. I would rate it a 4 at this point. If it had been able to hold a sink overhead, i would have given it a 5. I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

I used to love his reviews until he started bashing every single iron figure released since MK 42:lol. His poses are freaking insane tho

I'm not completely disagreeing about his "iron bashing"; he did however fall in love with the Mk. 45, obviously! He can also be an acquired taste, but aside from his "iron bashing" which he freely admits to be tired of the IM line, he does go very much in depth and is a master at posing. I love IM releases, Clip though, not so much; everyone has their own!

Awesome review as always, sir....thanks. The figure has enough range of movement for my display needs. Just looks great. Have the Knightmare version on order already....may get this one too...thanks again for the thorough look..

Bleh, I am having second thoughts about my Black Chrome PO now. Thought the regular version looked a bit dull but the reviews have proven me wrong.

Bleh, I am having second thoughts about my Black Chrome PO now. Thought the regular version looked a bit dull but the reviews have proven me wrong.

A lot of people seem to be abandoning the BC version in light of how good the regular version looks. It's definitely very tempting, but this just makes me more excited to see the BC in hand. Honestly, you can't go wrong either way (except for that damn stand the BC one comes with).

The regular version always looked great at the conventions, it's just the promo pics that made it look too light grey

I was going to get every single BVS figure that came out but I decided I didn't want a figure that was just an altered version of the suit we got from the movie and I felt I didn't need it after all that's why I cancelled my PO.

The regular version always looked great at the conventions, it's just the promo pics that made it look too light grey

A lot of people seem to be abandoning the BC version in light of how good the regular version looks. It's definitely very tempting, but this just makes me more excited to see the BC in hand. Honestly, you can't go wrong either way (except for that damn stand the BC one comes with).

I was actually thinking the same thing today regarding the regular version.

In previous pictures, when compared with the BC version, the regular version really seemed like it was a lighter grey than what it actually turned out to be. I always had the regular version on PO since day 1, but I was starting to like the darker look of the BC version better. Seeing all the in hand pictures now quelled any doubts.

BC version still looks really cool though to me.

Back