1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Articulation for the BvS Batman figures is no worse than I expected. Most Batman figures have pretty poor articulation.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey Creasy, can you point me in the direction of that blu-ray shelf, i need one.

Yeah it took me a while to find one, I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the uk & managed got it from Argos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics, chubbyman! The rain on Batman's armor looks awesome.

Thank you! Been dying to try that haha

Awesome pics chubbyman

Thanks so much!

Loving those shots :duff

Thanks Jason!

Nice pics. Rain on the bat makes the pic come alive. :clap

Thanks!

Wow, gorgeous photos.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!

Great pictures, chubbyman!

Thank you!

And here are the three movie batmen together! Really wish the normal batsuit would be released already!

Thank you! Been dying to try that haha

Thanks so much!

Thanks Jason!

Thanks!

Thank you sir!

Thank you!

And here are the three movie batmen together! Really wish the normal batsuit would be released already!

If its not too much to ask, can you take a pic of them with their full bodies in the shot? I still can't believe the armored batman is that much bigger

Here you go man, it is as tall as it looks. I figured a back to back would be a better comparison.

I still can't believe the armored batman is that much bigger

It's right though, Affleck is 6'4", dwarfing Keaton and Bale. In the armored suit with those huge spike boots and helmet? Even taller.

Great shots Chubbyman.

If its not too much to ask, can you take a pic of them with their full bodies in the shot? I still can't believe the armored batman is that much bigger

It's right though, Affleck is 6'4", dwarfing Keaton and Bale. In the armored suit with those huge spike boots and helmet? Even taller.

Great shots Chubbyman.

We all gotta keep in mind that the releases from the new movies (starting with MoS) were already much bigger than a standard HT figure...we unfortunately couldn't display it with anything else to begin with. at the very least, they're being consistent within this line, so that's a plus.

Here you go man, it is as tall as it looks. I figured a back to back would be a better comparison.

Thank you!

Great shots Chubbyman.

I get it, Affleck was bigger and taller etc. But it still feels too big. I agree with what Brooklyn said, this whole line is just a bit larger than the standard HT figures. I think Armored Batman being this big had more to do with it being scaled correctly with their already over scaled Superman rather than it being screen accurate.

Who needs the hulkbuster

image.jpeg

Just got mine today, very impressive figure. One of the most intimidating batsuits hot toys have done, it looks great from any angle.

Back