1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I get it, Affleck was bigger and taller etc. But it still feels too big. I agree with what Brooklyn said, this whole line is just a bit larger than the standard HT figures. I think Armored Batman being this big had more to do with it being scaled correctly with their already over scaled Superman rather than it being screen accurate.

Yup. Even if we were to mod, say...bale batman by either giving him longer ankle pegs or swapping his stock body with a less muscular BvS superman body (meaning no muscles but still has the height and width), it still wouldn't work due to us head size in relation to the swapped out body as well as supermans head...it'll just look too small.

IMO, folks that want figures of bale or Keaton to represent batman for their own worlds finest display whilst using cavill superman are pretty much stuck with the noticeable size difference.

I hope the black chrome batman doesn't have any quality control issues like rubbed off paint or scratches. Hope it looks just as good at the regular armored batman

I switched my Black Chrome preorder to the regular version. The black chrome isn't limited edition, just a Sideshow exclusive. I decided to go with the movie accurate version after seeing new pictures.

I have a feeling the chrome will be overkill, the armor for the regular version bounces light JUST LIKE as if it was made of metal, and it is screen accurate as well. Id suggest people get this one instead unless you have a love for the chrome then by all mean, it looks badass as well :)

Here you go man, it is as tall as it looks. I figured a back to back would be a better comparison.

Not sure if you answered it before, but is that the DX12 figure?

Regardless, that actually looks about right to me. Armored Bats is discernibly larger than Cavill, and Cavill is 6'1" while Bale is 6'0" even. Affleck is 6'4", then add the height of the spiked soles on the armored suit boots to him and that would put him pretty well over Bale's Bats when he's Armored Bats.

That's huge and I dig it

But even if Ben is 4" taller than Bale, that Batman is almost a foot taller than Bales Batman lol

I don't really care since they're not from the same movie, I dig the size

But WHERE IS MY BATSIGNAL!?

I don't want him standing all lonesome, he looks so good with the signal beside him

Yea that's the dx12 i bet the kightmare batman would make a better comparison

799d187de2fa3454e6589d37db590b90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But WHERE IS MY BATSIGNAL!?

I don't want him standing all lonesome, he looks so good with the signal beside him

Speaking of the batsignal has it been confirmed. I hope it comes on its own. I had wanted the Dark Knight signal but wasn't gonna pay for a Blake figure so I passed. The logical choice would have been to put it with this figure but since they didn't I hope that means it will be a stand alone piece. Unless their waiting to release next year with Justice League and package it with a Jim Gordan figure but that seems silly as Gordon's not expected to have much screen time in JL.

Awesome figure. I only have Reeves Superman though lol. How would they look together I wonder?

And WTF is up with those ebay prices now? I saw it for $360 CDN Shipped just last week!

Damn it, promised myself that I'd wouldn't buy this new Batman figure as I have the Bale ones. You guys and your cool pictures :mad:

Does he have a decent cape or will it be best to get a one that is made by someone on the forums?

His cape is pretty much perfect, really movie accurate great weathering & has a great weight to it.

His cape is pretty much perfect, really movie accurate great weathering & has a great weight to it.

HT is two out of two then for good capes on the BvS figures in that case. Hoping the regular Batman cape actually turns out better than what it seems to look like in photos.

Back