1/6 Hot Toys - MMS331D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

47856e231417b3b8488801db9ba0472f.jpg

I?m happy for the people who can now get this without paying way over retail (and honestly I don?t know how much this went for), but I?m happy with the mark 4. More weapons and the cameo pattern make it cool and more awesome than the mark 1 IMO. Now if hot toys reissues the mark 6 Iron man...I?ll give myself a concussion and then buy both!

Will this reissue also be diecast?

OMG, this is hilarious! I briefly considered buying this MIB from BlackOpsToys yesterday, as their 25% off Memorial Day weekend sale was still in effect. That would have brought it down to only $750. Then I said to myself "Nope - If I do, HT will re-release it tomorrow." And they did!! :rotfl

Will this reissue also be diecast?

If its a re-issue it means its the same release, so yes. They might improve on some things but definitely won't go backwards.

Don?t have a WM anymore and still have my DC MK6, guess I?ll need this to have the duo from the movie. Mark 6 reissue cant be far behind

They should rebrand themselves a collectible reproduction company. But another reissue gives hope for a Cap Strike Suit 2.0.

I hope they reissue the Time Heist Tony Stark figure again!
He’s selling so well!
LOL!

I would have no problems with reissues if they weren't making me wait 2+ years after announcing new figures. It's now become glaringly obvious that they don't see that as a problem and don't care to fix it. And they're producing so much of these reissues now that they just sit on the shelves forever.

Hot toys needs to re-issue ANH Chewbacca, Disguise Han and Luke, the Death Star Gunner and the Royal Guard for me :lol

OMG, this is hilarious! I briefly considered buying this MIB from BlackOpsToys yesterday, as their 25% off Memorial Day weekend sale was still in effect. That would have brought it down to only $750. Then I said to myself "Nope - If I do, HT will re-release it tomorrow." And they did!! :rotfl

Ooooooh! Do you mind considering buying the 1/6 1989 Batmobile around maybe Monday or Tuesday next week so that HT announces a reissue by Wednesday next week?

RIP clear plastic Comic Origins WM?

No interest in this personally but happy for those who now have the opportunity to pick him up without having to sell a kidney.

Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

This or a repainted Iron Patriot in grey.... aaargh the choices!! Call me crazy but I dont like the fact Hammer was involved in making this armor, though the guy stole every scene in IM2. Hmmmm might not not be a bad choice overall...

If you compare the Iron Patriot with this, it?s amazing how much he has changed. The dream would be this and Iron Patriot back to back. The hardest choices require the strongest will so I need to stick to 1 figure per character rule.

100 dollar price difference between WM and IP..

Look at IP, its something else...

7d8898267fd40212230f190334c0f15c.jpg

It is also funny to me how I have been conditioned by a Iron Man/War Machine price tag, especially the second hand market prices and then look at this, seeing 369 and think, oh thats cheap. How much was this when it originally released? Assuming this got released in 2012-2014 (guessing), I would say the original release was 320 something?

Wow came close to pulling the trigger for the guy the past few years but I just couldnt.Im so glad they are doing this reissue.

Ha! You must be lucky or something buddy! Gimme some of that luck! :1-1:

It is also funny to me how I have been conditioned by a Iron Man/War Machine price tag, especially the second hand market prices and then look at this, seeing 369 and think, oh thats cheap. How much was this when it originally released? Assuming this got released in 2012-2014 (guessing), I would say the original release was 320 something?

I got this bad boy for $341 back in the day when it was retailing for $360 USD.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. As a relatively new collector, this has been up there next to MK 46 as my most anticipated reissues so I'm super excited that it's finally happening.

Back