1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I LOVE that first picture with him in the flight pose.

Milk Mag scans from William Lau :D

1002805_479032062181034_351496477_n.jpg

1011085_479031902181050_1777845203_n.jpg

Head looks great here:
1000543_479031905514383_1430964458_n.jpg

382493_479031922181048_900974508_n.jpg

Man I could deal with everything but those thighs are really throwing things off in the pics Hot toys has to make them thinner, he is not Thor do not use a go cheap and use a Thor Body

Man I could deal with everything but those thighs are really throwing things off in the pics Hot toys has to make them thinner, he is not Thor do not use a go cheap and use a Thor Body

Umm this isn't the Thor body. The actual arms on the Avengers Thor figure (not the chainmail vinyl add ons) are thin. The thighs have been equipped with thigh enhancers which all versions of Cap have aswell. This isn't the V1 Thor body either. If it's not a full DX10 Arnold body, then it's at the very least a combination of the DX10 arms, with an TTM19 torso/neck and regular legs with thigh enhancers attached

Last edited:

Something I digitally threw together . Best of both, Comic and Movie worlds.

Something I digitally threw together . Best of both, Comic and Movie worlds.

That would be nice if the head was compatible.

That's what customizing is all about, right? Make it compatible. Of course with this one you'll need about $300 plus to do it.

It's not really that cheap, it just feels it due to the recent $300+ IM3 figures and robocop figures

I'd have to disagree with that. The entire avengers line was priced $215 and up.

I preordered MoS for $168 USD....it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I, as well as others, plopped ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT dollars for a hot toy.

I love it. I also agree with the notion that its MMS 200, and it's a gift.

But I hope they will continue with this price point. They really need to bring it down.

I'd have to disagree with that. The entire avengers line was priced $215 and up.

I preordered MoS for $168 USD....it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I, as well as others, plopped ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT dollars for a hot toy.

But I hope they will continue with this price point. They really need to bring it down.

The prices will probably stay the same since people are still purchasing these figures. People complained about the avengers line and they still purchased them...

I don't think the $165 price point is really that cheap. If we don't factor movie revenue or rating and people's interest, I take Storm Shadow, Roadblock with HS will be around this price point. With Hawkeye, Nick Furry, even Thor was around $130-$170. So I don't find it cheap. Well, of course it's not comparable and would seem cheap if you refer to DieCast Mk 42, Iron Patriot, Robocop, etc.
Even DX14 Joker Mime was priced around $190ish with PERS technology and backdrop.

But I agree the 1:1 Kryptonian Command Key is a very sweet gift I must say :)

One thing that bothers me only the proportion, if HT can confirm they are fixing this just like simple fix shown with potoshop on earlier post that will be freaking great and I won't hesitate ordering 2.

My only problem is the waist area is too big and crotch area as well

I enjoyed this movie even more the second time. I can't wait to see Hot Toys make Zod and Faora!

I have to admit, the bonus key prop really made me think that this set is a bargain.
Here's to hoping it will be some sort of metal so I can display it next to the Erebor Key prop.

Yeah especially since they want to use diecast for everything else. :pray:

I agree it is a bargain and I thought it was going to be more expensive to, I agree that I also hope they continue with this fair price trend.

Milk Mag scans from William Lau :D

1002805_479032062181034_351496477_n.jpg

1011085_479031902181050_1777845203_n.jpg

Head looks great here:
1000543_479031905514383_1430964458_n.jpg

Going by these pics I think u can minimize the thick thigh look that everyone is complaining about by posing it in a certain way. It might not look perfect but I think it can look decent.

I still can't get over how good that head sculpt is. I think it is the best head sculpt I have ever seen from either Hot Toys or Enterbay! :clap

Last edited:

Posting a copy of it? :wave

Okay. Two sliced tracks. If you've bought the album as i have, you will already have these sections, but in amongst other musical segments. I just cut them out because they are my fave musical cues. Less than a minute each.
https://ul.to/z3ptt5ut
Pass for the rar file is Username

Okay. Two sliced tracks. If you've bought the album as i have, you will already have these sections, but in amongst other musical segments. I just cut them out because they are my fave musical cues. Less than a minute each.
https://ul.to/z3ptt5ut
Pass for the rar file is Username

Wohoo! Thanks :hi5:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.510890142317307.1073742030.145970452142613&type=1

at this photo the upper body is look good..the muscle the six packs..all good.

Wow, you're right!

Love this figure...just wish the thighs weren't so big...maybe it's better in hand...oh well, still awesome!

Just got to watch the movie last night. I don't regret pre-ordering the figure one bit. I'm going to be original here and talk about the thighs. I won't really mind it if they don't change them eventually, although I do hope they tone them down a bit. Still excited about it. :hi5:

Those Milk Magazine pics look great! So glad I PO! What's the deal with on.cc pics making each HT look so awful? They're always overly sharp and way too bright. I've already seen MoS once but I've been obsessively watching the trailers again. I'm due for another viewing.

Back