1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I hope the headsculpt translates well to final product like Coulson.
Loki and MK VII Tony sculpts seem to have noticeably less detail than the proto.

Zod and faora are a must. At the absolute least Zod will come after Jor-El. It almost seems ridiculous to think that Zod won't be coming from Hot toys.

Zod should be one of those Movie masterpiece, or DX, or whatever you call 'em figures. Just because of his armor.... I really want him, it just distresses me that if they wait six months or more to make this announcement we wont have him or Faora in hand till like, 2016 or something. :pfft:

is it wishful thinking that maybe they will announce at SDCC that a Zod is coming?

is it wishful thinking that maybe they will announce at SDCC that a Zod is coming?

No, I doing the same concerning Batman Returns figures and Batman Arkham City as well as Zod and Faora. So i am right there with you.

No, I doing the same concerning Batman Returns figures and Batman Arkham City as well as Zod and Faora. So i am right there with you.
They're not doing any exclusive so if anything we'll see them announce the figures there. Really looking forward to the Arkham figures.

And it's too early to see a Zod, they haven't even announced Jor-El yet.

Does that mean not Toy Fair exclusives or just SDCC exclusives? I guess I don't know if there is a difference.

As have I.

It's pretty damn epic! (Although, that's kinda Zimmer's thing, isn't it?)

Agreed! My favorites are Arcade and Ideal of Hope! :rock

Something I digitally threw together . Best of both, Comic and Movie worlds.

Cool custom! But please do NOT give HT any ideas! :slap :lol

Zod and faora are a must. At the absolute least Zod will come after Jor-El. It almost seems ridiculous to think that Zod won't be coming from Hot toys.

:exactly::pray:

Agreed! My favorites are Arcade and Ideal of Hope! :rock

Are you sure those are real? I don't think any of those are on the official soundtrack.:lol

Are you sure those are real? I don't think any of those are on the official soundtrack.:lol
Am I missing something? :stick:rock
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrH5YnJdvls[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEkqSif5IQ[/ame]

"Ideal of Hope" was the trailer version, an unofficial rip. It's a cut down version of the track called "What are you going to do when you are not saving the world" which is on the official soundtrack.

"Arcade" is only present on the Deluxe edition.

I hope we get a bearded oil rig Clark

Real or not Ideal of Hope is an awesome track. And Arcade is amazing too. When I eventually get Zod, this will play as he is placed in the Detolf!

Arcade is on the second disc of the deluxe album but "Ideal for Hope" isn't unless it's titled as something else on the sound track

Arcade is on the second disc of the deluxe album but "Ideal for Hope" isn't unless it's titled as something else on the sound track

The album i have was an advance release promo album i got about a month ago.
It has 40 tracks in it, including the separate audio cues from all the trailers.
Ideal Of Hope is the music from the Trailer #2(the last major trailer released).

Back