1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Not a Troll lol got a little mixed up with the PF sorry :slap
Backs into a corner while going bright red

I didn't mean you were the troll.
No need to turn bright red.
:lol
I still can't get around that 1st Qtr 2014 release date though.
I bet it'll be more like early 2nd qtr.

:clap

1015127_555244797847186_555496403_o.jpg

looks awsome!

and if that Kryptonian command Key is 1:1 then I guess the one that comes with the movie masters figure is about 1:1 as well

He is Superman, never come with weapon. The man doesn't need weapons. What kind of accessory do you need? Do you want more interchangable hands, just like the SS clone figure? "peace, thumb up, pointing" hands? Personally I love those huge/diorama bases than the boring oval ones. HT has been jacked up the price for years now. It is expected. Nothing new.

The sentiment is not a complaint over the lack of accessories. Everyone understands that Superman is not a character known for having accessories or gadgets. The issue is that even though he doesn't have (and rightly so) accessories, he will likely be priced just the same as a figure that does have them anyway.

On the other hand, there may be other (legitimate) reasons that he'll cost more than you'd expect for a similar figure with no accessories. Different licensing fees for different properties, R&D and production cost for the costumes fluctuate with different character figures etc.

The problem isn't bad with the body. It's his hips and waist just need to be slightly thinner. He had wide hips here and it makes the rest of him seem fat

Love how HT finally NAILS a sculpt right off the bat then the body becomes the issue :lol

they can never win

i'd say the problems are the biceps and the tops of the arms. The HS is great though and the suit will no doubt be top notch

The problem isn't bad with the body. It's his hips and waist just need to be slightly thinner. He had wide hips here and it makes the rest of him seem fat
His limbs & upper torso are nuggetty. :huh :lol

Headsculpt is amazing! :clap
Unfortunately though, I was hoping since this seems more like a simpler design compared to batman's suit that it will be great right out of the box.

Unless they change the body, much like the dx12, I can see a few mods to this already.
Replace the body with a slimmer physique...A ttm19 perhaps?
Tony Meis cape.
I received Tony's dx12 battle cape and Thor cape yesterday...a mesh between his 2 capes would be perfect for this figure cause the Tony's Thor cape has a darker red and I love how the dx12 battle cape just lays flat on the shoulder. Tony's gonna make a lot of money out of this figure. :lol

I also wish the "S" on the chest was made or painted with a highly reflective material.
I saw the movie last night and I love that effect in the movie where sometimes they pan into him and the "S" just pops out, almost looks metallic.

Amazing movie by the way!!!

Bale Batman won't have a friend till next year.

But nonetheless...OMG this looks so awesome!

These protos are always subject to change.. it's in the specs.

I agree with your points though Remy, this figure needs tweaking. :)

i thought this was gonna be done in 1/4 scale? when they released the teaser image i coulda sworn the pic listed it as 1/4 scale? am i wrong? or will they do it in both scales?

OMG guys, you write so fast! :lol: I did some modifications to some pics of the figure

d883.jpg

jnl9.jpg

The body is tooo big and fat! :slap

attachment.php

attachment.php

The body looks way lumpy all around. There's no way thats the final product

Back