1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

i'm gonna summarize this thread with a few key words in order to save people wasting their time reading this entire thread, since its rather redundant in its responses......"bulky, fat, beefy, beefcake, buff"...we got it! it needs to be slimmed down. geezus christ superstar. 37 pages of the same **** being said. i want to gouge my eyes out now!

This looks incredible imo. The likeness is spot-on. They chose the exact expression I wanted too. Hopefully there will be some minor tweaks to the body though, and the cape and boots could be a little darker red.

PD1371196094jQ0.jpg

I have the Christopher Reeve Superman, don't think I need this.

After I see the movie, I might be tempted to get this guy, but so far I only like the headsculpt. Definitely see Cavill in there, that's a great portrait. Other than that? The body is crap (to reiterate, yeah, he looks like a porker), not digging the suit and I hate the base. It looks a like a larger version of this,

GeekSummit+Man+of+Steel+Movie+Masters+Superman_10.JPG

More money to save to go towards Robocop and ED-209.

This character has been in "pop culture" for five minutes and people want to run out and spend $200+ on it. I guess I am a collector based on nostalgia. Guess that's what happens when your about to hit 40 this year!!!

This is a Supes figure I wouldnt mind displaying. DAT suit texture...

This character has been in "pop culture" for five minutes and people want to run out and spend $200+ on it. I guess I am a collector based on nostalgia. Guess that's what happens when your about to hit 40 this year!!!

Superman has been around for a lot longer than five minutes. :lol

i'm gonna summarize this thread with a few key words in order to save people wasting their time reading this entire thread, since its rather redundant in its responses......"bulky, fat, beefy, beefcake, buff"...we got it! it needs to be slimmed down. geezus christ superstar. 37 pages of the same **** being said. i want to gouge my eyes out now!

The internet and these forums are just like the news - negativity. They wouldn't be as "watched" without all the *****ing.

Well...I like 'em.

Fat? Not that fat?
I don't give a damn.

This figure will be mine!

Great likeness. Really nice suit. Body needs to be slimmed down in the arms, chest, and thighs.

I think that sums it up. :lol

Flying poses.

Yeah, but the Reeves version didn't have the same neck, right? Or Thor? I'd prefer if they would just make all the head sculpt joints consistent.

The problem isn't bad with the body. It's his hips and waist just need to be slightly thinner. He had wide hips here and it makes the rest of him seem fat

And HT also needs to make this figure a little taller. HT has issue with all the figures have the same height. Superman suppose to be 6'4 6'5ish?! But the CR Superman has the same height as most of their figures.

This is one of if not the only time I hope HT leaves the sculpt EXACTLY like the prototype.

He does look pretty thick but this is a def pick up for me!!!

Love the Movie, Love the Figure!

Hopefully we will be able to PO him today!

Back