1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Honestly, I hate when HT makes these huge stands to over compensate for the lack of accessories. Oh well, gotta keep the price up some how. It is a great looking figure though. If it is less than $200 I'll be tempted. Any more, then it's a no go.

HT just posted this video showing how some of the built in electronics will give it limited movement. Pretty cool, though not a gimmick I'll utilize very often.

fat-superman-o.gif

The headsculpt looks great. I'll definitely pre-order it, it'll look great next to Reeve. I agree about the body, he looks too muscular.

I hope the cape has a wire.

This is so going to be pre-ordered.

Meh. I'll wait for the version 2.0 die cast ver, it's a figure of Man of Steel after all. It'll prolly come with an additional light up Heat Vision eyes angry sculpt.

I think this and Robocop are now my most anticipated figures now!!

Slim him down a bit and we are golden! :)

Looks borderline fat to me. I think they will change it down the road, but still... not feeling it right now.

Perfect sculpt, ridiculous body. Still gonna buy it lol.

Honestly, I hate when HT makes these huge stands to over compensate for the lack of accessories.
Agreed - but I just really dislike those tacky stands, PERIOD. Someone earlier said, at least it's a change from the standard black ones.. I WANT the standard black one. :gah: :lol

HT just posted this video showing how some of the built in electronics will give it limited movement. Pretty cool, though not a gimmick I'll utilize very often.

fat-superman-o.gif
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :yess:

So.. the figure. I also don't care for the overuse of shading on the suit either.. hopefully they tone that down as well. The body, the bright & puffy cape, the shading.. there's actually quite a few tweaks that need doing. :lol

He is one of those humans where the fat goes everywhere but his stomach!

Agreed - but I just really dislike those tacky stands, PERIOD. Someone earlier said, at least it's a change from the standard black ones.. I WANT the standard black one. :gah: :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :yess:

So.. the figure. I also don't care for the overuse of shading on the suit either.. hopefully they tone that down as well. The body, the bright & puffy cape, the shading.. there's actually quite a few tweaks that need doing. :lol

I think the shading is there to accentuate the muscle definition, which would be close to none if there was no shading. The fabric looks very thick which is why he looks a little on the fat side!

Would love this figure but there is no way I am pre-ordering again with the joke that has been Catwoman and the 1/4 batman.

This figure looks INCREDIBLE!After seeing the movie last night(MIdnite showing)the body looks about right ,with maybe the arms needing to be more defined.Can't really judge by the PICS cause the majority of the time it's off because of lighting and position.Either way,it's a definite purchase for me unless a 1/4 scale one is announced(PLEASE HT,PRETTY PLEASE ^_^)!

Amazing head sculpt. Body could use some work. Will buy.

Honestly, I hate when HT makes these huge stands to over compensate for the lack of accessories. Oh well, gotta keep the price up some how. It is a great looking figure though. If it is less than $200 I'll be tempted. Any more, then it's a no go.

He is Superman, never come with weapon. The man doesn't need weapons. What kind of accessory do you need? Do you want more interchangable hands, just like the SS clone figure? "peace, thumb up, pointing" hands? Personally I love those huge/diorama bases than the boring oval ones. HT has been jacked up the price for years now. It is expected. Nothing new.

Back