Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have Scar I have been having thoughts of selling my Berserker and Tracker Predator. I don't need three Predators in my collection to represent the franchise. Berserker was my first HT. What better way to start the HT game then a Predator. Now that I have Scar he might fit the bill towards the classic look (mask, double blades, netting etc.). Selling the two will gain funds towards other license down the road. Hmmm "deep thoughts" for a Saturday night. But first I better go check on the kids!

Now that I have Scar I have been having thoughts of selling my Berserker and Tracker Predator. I don't need three Predators in my collection to represent the franchise. Berserker was my first HT. What better way to start the HT game then a Predator. Now that I have Scar he might fit the bill towards the classic look (mask, double blades, netting etc.). Selling the two will gain funds towards other license down the road. Hmmm "deep thoughts" for a Saturday night. But first I better go check on the kids!

:lecture:slap:thwak

Don't do it. Instead go find a Falconer, then you will never want to part with your Preds :)

:lecture:slap:thwak

Don't do it. Instead go find a Falconer, then you will never want to part with your Preds :)

Thanks. No interest in Falconer. Had opportunities to buy it many times but passed. Never saw a "must need all the three" as they only shared a second or two of screen time together. I don't see them as Ghostbusters, TMNT, or even "The Max Rebo Band".

Just like I don't have the need to buy Celtic when released. Save that $200 + for a completely different looking figure.

I just recently received my Scar yesterday. I had the toughest time putting his hands on while the armor was sliding every which way. The head was a pain too. Never thought this would be my toughest to tackle with all 3 Preds that I have.

This is a pretty cool Predator and I kind of want a Predator in the collection but not sure if I want this or the more definitive Classic Predator or City Hunter Predator.

This is a pretty cool Predator and I kind of want a Predator in the collection but not sure if I want this or the more definitive Classic Predator or City Hunter Predator.

IMO HT City Hunter (my favourite Predator BTW) sadly is a fail ($200 for a generic heads sculpt!!!). Easy pass. Plus I have the NECA 1/4 closed mouth P1 and masked P2 represented in my collection.

None of them are worth the price so until you're a hardcore PREDATOR fan don't look at HT's versions.

None of them are worth the price so until you're a hardcore PREDATOR fan don't look at HT's versions.
I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan but I like all the films and consider the Predators iconic enough that I'd like one for the collection. Might look for the Classic Predator from Predators. I know it's got some differences from the original but it looks cool to me. The Scar Predator is cool looking too though.

Here's mine with the Scar that I got from EndIessRAlN. Huge improvement. Can't wait for the Celtic.

20130917_180550_zpsa80f1952.jpg

20130917_192451_zpsd01972bb.jpg

20130917_192531_zps744deec2.jpg

20130917_192725_zpsdbd8927c.jpg

20130917_192918_zpsa43fdd53.jpg

20130917_192952_zps44fbf368.jpg

Pictures of my Scar I received yesterday. I must admit I love HT but hate changing hands in/out, positioning. To scared I might break something. Having said that much respect for OMG and all the other guys photographs in multiple poses.

I think I'm only going to get one avp pred and that's going to be Celtic. I just don't collect like I used to.

I got mine today and the joints weren't near as tight as i expected. Given how this figure is so top heavy it has me worried. How are the joints on everybody elses? The hip joint on mine seems real loose.

e9urena9.jpg

Got scar a couple day ago and may I say he's amazing. Love all the pose ability option with all his weapons and all. Hard to decide on one for a pose. Scar was always my fav from the movies and I'm happy hot toys did a great job. He's a beast! And makes classic look anorexic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I got mine today and the joints weren't near as tight as i expected. Given how this figure is so top heavy it has me worried. How are the joints on everybody elses? The hip joint on mine seems real loose.

Mines were fairly tight, did you try to bend the knees a bit to add a little support? Also are you using the stand?

e9urena9.jpg

Got scar a couple day ago and may I say he's amazing. Love all the pose ability option with all his weapons and all. Hard to decide on one for a pose. Scar was always my fav from the movies and I'm happy hot toys did a great job. He's a beast! And makes classic look anorexic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats! Yep in AvP, all 3 were bodybuilders :p

Back