Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of the cheapest website to order this Predator from? I've been looking and the cheapest I have found is $224. If so please let me know. thanks

Looking forward to this release. It will be my last Hot Toys purchase this year. I have only purchased one other HT this year which was Joker 2.0
Two figures in $2013....not bad!!

To each his own, I guess. He calls it garbage, I call it a gem in my collection. IMO it's one of the best HT figures in and out the Predator line, and I'm lucky to have scored a local store's display unit for $235.

I do understand those who don't dig it for reasons such as it wasn't from any of the official movies, etc. I have that feeling towards Big Red. Samurai is a great and unique vision and not a repaint of the original Pred with a few add-ons.

I totally agree. It is a fair price at that price. Esp if you look at the base.

Honestly, I think if you don't own the figure, you can't really fully criticize it. Samurai Pred is a beast up close. And the fact that it has many newly sculpted parts/ideas...makes it wayy cooler than this train of Iron man being released.lol

We still expecting this guy to come out this month??? I have my last flex payment scheduled for Friday

Anyone have any opinions as to whether or not this particular 1/6 scale Predator will sell out soon after it is released?

I am only asking because I had to cancel my pre-order for slight financial issues (I'm buying a Sport Bike soon and want to completely pay off one of my credit cards before doing so which will take about 3 more Months).

I really want this Predator more than ever so I may just buy it anyway and just deal with waiting a couple extra Months before cruising the streets on my beloved "Crotch Rocket". God there are so many figures I want and had to cancel but I miss having a sport bike and it is amazing how quick my bank account and credit cards can get raped just from having a bad habit of buying too many figures. I am sure many can relate.:)

If I decide to hold off for a few Months and this one sells out I will not be in too good of a mood if I see Scar going for like $400.00 and up on EBay which I have seen happen too often with other Sideshow/Hot Toys figures.

I understand people need money and can get away with jacking up prices once one is out of stock...I just hate being the sucker on the other side buying the overpriced product rather than being the seller.;)

You should be fine if you don't preorder this . Just looking at the predators still available at SSC's . Classic , tracker , P2 .

Hot Toys knows how valuable the avp preds are to collectors. I highly doubt this will sell out any time soon. I'm waiting to order mine as well.

I'd be lying if said I was passing on this . I've ordered every predator from original elder predator 2 to city hunter . I can't stop now. Plus the open mandibles look sick on this guy .

We still expecting this guy to come out this month??? I have my last flex payment scheduled for Friday

The release date just got pushed back to August.

Look here > CLICK ME

I was getting pumped up too the last couple days in hope to hear something from SS or Hot Toys concerning Scar's release. Well, guess we're gonna have to wait even longer now. :gah:

Well looks like my last flex payment got delayed till August. I guess that's kinda cool because I needed the money but it sucks waiting for this guy to be released

You should be fine if you don't preorder this . Just looking at the predators still available at SSC's . Classic , tracker , P2 .

Yeah good point. I am actually very surprised that the newer Classic has not sold out that is weird. Either many people are broke...or Hot Toys are producing a large amount of them.

As far as Sideshow pushing release dates further back on every single figure they have made this really makes no sense. Why don't they just use the "1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th" quarter year etc. format instead of actually trying to make customers think they will be coming out sooner than they say?
Probably just a tactic to pressure us customers to pre-order earlier and it works.

I'll just wait until Scar is released then just purchase it outright. I have only purchased one other figure this year from Hot Toys (City Hunter Predator) so one more purchase will not hurt my bank account...just trying to pay off one of my credit cards but another $200.00 plus is not much.

Back