Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen "A" suit. I can tell you they don't look like a person could move very good in them. From what I was told that is why they seem to move slow on screen (P1/P2). But if not for JCVD doing what he did. Maybe we would a faster, smaller Predator. Hurting the actors because you could was not a good thing.

Ya I luv suit design but it's so much harder to get that right then to do it good in cgi, look at iron man 2, by far the best looking suit in the movie was mark v and that was all cgi, just sayin :wink1:

fixfornewhtscar_zps5256500c.jpg

That's how it supposed to look!:goodpost: A longer skirt would be also better.

Definitely looks better, but at first glance I thought it was the same picture which is why I say I don't think those little details will keep me from getting it, it still looks great as is, if hot toys would actually listen and fix that and the lenses that would be awesome, but don't hold your breath, still super excited and luv it as is.

I was going to buy SSC 1/1 Egg but pass. It did not open or show what was inside the egg. Why nice I just did not feel it was worth it. Being it would be grow level and everyone (even me) would try to look inside it.

I thought about that one too, I always thought a 1/1 alien egg in the game room would be sweet, but sideshows just looked off to me, maybe it was the coloring or shape or that it was closed, I don't know just looked off so I had to pass too.

That's how it supposed to look!:goodpost: A longer skirt would be also better.

The more I look at that picture the more it pisses me off that hot toys has the skill and can get the hard things right, like the headsculpt and bio sculpt and weapons and overall look, but they seem to lack the fans attention to detail to get the lenses right or the length of skirt armor right. I mean come on hot toys details are your business, start getting consultants who care if you don't :slap :gah:

Aye if this was to be an accuate AVP pred it would need to be a lot lot wider and taller as well.

But its HT's and i swear they will redo another shed load of redo AVP preds over the next 15 years until we get accurate ones.

Aye if this was to be an accuate AVP pred it would need to be a lot lot wider and taller as well.

But its HT's and i swear they will redo another shed load of redo AVP preds over the next 15 years until we get accurate ones.
Hell, I wouldn't complain. I mean we have 50 million versions of Wolverine all from the same comic, why not have that many Scars? No sarcasm, I love Scar and would and will buy every version HT puts out.
Sorry, I'm new to this, I'll try and use that next time.:dunno
It's all good, just trying to help you out.

Hell, I wouldn't complain. I mean we have 50 million versions of Wolverine all from the same comic, why not have that many Scars? No sarcasm, I love Scar and would and will buy every version HT puts out.

It's all good, just trying to help you out.

Oh i'm not complaining at all :lol. Their Beserker was completely different from the film but i preferred it. I have Scar pre-ordered and wont even blink when Celtic, Elder, Chopper and any Ancients go up for pre-order as well as the P2 Elder and AVPR Wolf either :)

Thanks elder it much appreciated, I really only want one scar displayed with his fellow preds, so I would like the best version possible, that being said I think this one is definitely good enough to be that one and is a huge improvement over the original so I will pick it up, but not before complaining over some missed details that I think they have the skill to get right this time.

When I get this new scar I think I'm going to pose him without the bio. Maybe with open mandibles . the closed mandibles kinda remind me of the anicom look.. Regardless its the first avp pred with changeable mandibles. I got 5 avp preds with masks so I want this one not masked....I'm just rambling haha.

When I get this new scar I think I'm going to pose him without the bio. Maybe with open mandibles . the closed mandibles kinda remind me of the anicom look.. Regardless its the first avp pred with changeable mandibles. I got 5 avp preds with masks so I want this one not masked....I'm just rambling haha.

Aye i never displayed my old HT's Scar i had yrs back without the bio on but this 1 i might, or chopper. The only 1 i would keep the bio on out of the main 3 is Celtic.

Waits for Scar Version 15.0...

lol yeah well i'll skip a few and get a new version every 5 yrs :)

Aye i never displayed my old HT's Scar i had yrs back without the bio on but this 1 i might, or chopper. The only 1 i would keep the bio on out of the main 3 is Celtic.

lol yeah well i'll skip a few and get a new version every 5 yrs :)

Yea let's hope that chopper and Celtic come quick no telling how long until the unveiling of them. I hope they do the ancients also, that would be awesome:pray:

I'm really hoping they do wolf first, then go back and tackle the rest of the avp preds starting with Celtic(still love that bio) and do them all including ancients, they could release the one ancient under the avpr license as he was killed by the predalien and wolf put his mask on to see what happened (that was a cool scene), either way as long as they do um I'll be happy.

Last edited:
It would also be awesome to see a p2 elder and avp elder, I love the blue dreds and mystery around them two, probably bad mother ****ers to earn that rank in their clans

Wolf is the most bad ass Predator of them all IMO. He quite often near ties P1 for the best Predator in many polls. He looks fantastic, acts like he could be a brother of p1-p2. Its just a shame he is in the movie it was.

Wolf is the best Predator we've had since 1990. Just watch his scenes in AVPR and you can skip the rest if you like. He's one badass Predator.:rock

No doubt!

:hi5: and :hi5:

There is a cool ass button called "multi." I suggest you learn to use it instead of posting three consecutive posts.

Give a person a break. Why I can't talk about him. Most of the time I am on my Cell Phone. This time I am on my computer. On my Droid I cannot do what your say. On my computer I can. I just hit the button on my cell and post. It's all about the tech.

Back