Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too of course.
I just can't see the point of having Scar w/o Celtic. At all.

Stop mentioning that adorable abomination in every P-related post will ya :lol

I don't mind Celtic, but I would pick Scar or Wolf over it. Although I can't see HT not doing Celtic since it's part of the AVP line. If they release Celtic I would probably get it too don't get me wrong.

How about a Celtic without Scar...

brilliant.jpg

Think they'll do chopper and elder? I'm curious to see elder done with the detail and skill ht's can do now.
And since he doesn't wear a mask they could concentrate more on the face sculpt.:pray:

Actually i admit i do want scar too. A long time ago back when i couldn't afford ht's figures,
i tried to get me a cool predator and i heard about the mcfarlane 12 inch scar figure.
It too was discontinued and long sold like the ht's scar predator, but i managed to find one on amazon.
I got it from a nice seller and paid 130 bucks for it even though it was in reality a 60$ figure.

Well after years of defending my shelf from the 12 inch alien queen, he decided he had done his
job long enough and proceeded to end his life. After surviving the first few times
falling off my shelf i thought he wasn't ready to yet,
but one day he finally died from a broken neck. So i'm getting this new scar to take his place.

Think they'll do chopper and elder? I'm curious to see elder done with the detail and skill ht's can do now.
And since he doesn't wear a mask they could concentrate more on the face sculpt.:pray:

From my point of view,
Ht will remake the main character only in every movie and the sad thing is they will remake only 1 figure a year

I just pre ordered a Scar from SSC, could not pass on an AVP pred.... Celtic would have been a better choice imo. Hopefully HT makes him, if not I'm sure a fellow freak will sculpt a Celtic bio to fit on Scar.

Since (IMO-only) a disappointing City Hunter, I am actually looking forward to "maybe*" owning this. I don't have the "iconic" netting in any of the Predators I own (Berserker & Tracker) and Scar appears to have full coverage of this.

*depends on release of SS ESB Vader and Batman Returns – potential of over $900 for Vader and three Returns characters. Money will be needed and Scar will be forgotten.

Since (IMO-only) a disappointing City Hunter, I am actually looking forward to "maybe*" owning this. I don't have the "iconic" netting in any of the Predators I own (Berserker & Tracker) and Scar appears to have full coverage of this.

*depends on release of SS ESB Vader and Batman Returns – potential of over $900 for Vader and three Returns characters. Money will be needed and Scar will be forgotten.

Any reason why are u disappointed with city hunter?

Saw the Neca 1/4 yesterday
Looks worse than the HT
Imo
But your right
There is a massive price difference

Saw the Neca 1/4 yesterday
Looks worse than the HT
Imo
But your right
There is a massive price difference

Funny I own the 1/4 scale with mask the City Hunter and the Classic P2form years ago...

I put both the 1/4 and Classic P2 ahead... IMO

Im only using the City Hunter in BD mode now anyway I have the non BD with my Classic P2 have to say for all the bad things people have to say about Classic P2 he looks real good next to City Hunter...

As for Scar I for one cant wait to get him!!!

Back