Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!!

I need your help/advise please.

I just received this predator, but it came with some bent dreads (left side). The dreads of the rigth side of the head are smoth/flath. How can I fix this issue? Warming them up with a dryer would help?

I'll apreciate any comments or suggestion to fix them. :1-1:

Thanks!!:wave

Guys I'm trying to choose between this one and Berserker. I could buy either one at the same price. Berserker is used but in mint condition, Scar is new. I just cant make up my mind between the two.

Im also afraid about HT doing a 2.0 on Berserker (since he WAS on the pic when they announced the 2.0 line).

You should get Scar. I sold my Berserker. It was a great figure but lacked "the Predator" vibe in many ways. Scar is a much better figure.

debating on some different predators, scar, celtic and classic. Scar and celtic have 2.0 versions right? Opinions on any of them? Have ancient ordered and enroute but thinking I might grab another one

Get Celtic and Scar predators . Absolutely phenomenal collectibles ! They both look so accurate to the film it's amazing . High quality figures here no doubt ! . Ancient is awesome too !

My wife got me this for Christmas! Its under the tree, cant wait to open it tonight. Merry Christmas to all!

Hoping to pick this guy up soon if I can find him under $250

I got one MIB on eBay about two weeks ago for $210 shipped US. Just keep an eye out there, you can get them at a very fair price there surprisingly.

My wife got me this for Christmas! Its under the tree, cant wait to open it tonight. Merry Christmas to all!

Awesome! You'll love it! I love mine :)

I got one MIB on eBay about two weeks ago for $210 shipped US. Just keep an eye out there, you can get them at a very fair price there surprisingly.

Awesome hoping to pick one up in Feb hopefully.. After I get my DSLR camera

Just scored me an Scar Predator for $190 shipped. The guy is holding it for me until I get paid on the 5th, awesome I can't wait!

He has arrived pics later....

10392374_10152985636564346_8365655226993464047_n.jpg

Really love this figure!

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420769929328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420769929328.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 245
Back