Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the feet supposed to be abnormally dark on this figure? One of the few things that stood out to me on mine. A very dark, orange/black paint app on the feet.

The scar on his face is another thing I'm wondering about. It doesn't seem to be sculpted at all and the paint app looks to be very soft, almost unnoticeable.

Looking back at others' in-hand photos it seems that these "issues" are just the norm with this figure and nothing specific to mine.

y3ezyvet.jpg

Custom detolf floor for the AVP boys.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good. Ordered Scar from OSB, should be arriving today. That's 5 down, 6 to go.
I really hope they don't make another Predator film anytime soon!

Looking good. Ordered Scar from OSB, should be arriving today. That's 5 down, 6 to go.

Awesome bro. My Tracker and Falconer are coming in tommorow or Friday. Just need Berserker now.. SMH 😫

Nice 1!
I ordered my scar from OSB a couple of weeks ago as soon as they announced on Facebook that they had stock
I'm suprised theyve had stock for so long, I thought he would have gone quickly!
Great figure though :)

Nice 1!
I ordered my scar from OSB a couple of weeks ago as soon as they announced on Facebook that they had stock
I'm suprised theyve had stock for so long, I thought he would have gone quickly!
Great figure though :)

I'm personally not a fan of detolfs. They look tacky IMO.

But those sleek, black, bracketless shelves just look wonderful.

(Posting this in both threads):

I finally got some time to mess with Scar & Celtic. Lovin' these dudes :rock

I'm assuming that these are the same bodies but my Celtic's legs click at the hip (like a ratchet) and Scar's doesn't. Any else have the same situation?

(Posting this in both threads):

I finally got some time to mess with Scar & Celtic. Lovin' these dudes :rock

I'm assuming that these are the same bodies but my Celtic's legs click at the hip (like a ratchet) and Scar's doesn't. Any else have the same situation?

Nothing to worry about, the Celtic's on ratchet joint I believe that's why there's the clicking sound when you move it.

Back