Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only parts that are interchangeable are the mask from the workshop accessories set and the mask from the Mk VII.
The masks are identical size, shape, cut, and magnet location. The only difference is the smaller eyes. Even the spare masks from the armor testing set won't fit because the cuts are different, (it's more like a III or IV or VI) and have no magnets.
Ryan

Thanks!

A few posts back, someone mentioned the mask from Mark III diecast actually fits the Mark VII, is that true?

Have you got the sculpt? Could you post a picture of it on your mark 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the in-hand of that HS and comparison to IM3 armor testing Tony (right), which I find is still the better sculpt between the 2
20160224_184607-1_zpsk0r8lzwq.jpg

20160224_184743_6_bestshot-1_zpsgnzbwcss.jpg

20160224_184718_4_bestshot-1_zps6kqocxgv.jpg

starscream, where did u get the stand? I've been thinking about getting one for my MK VII as well

looks great!

starscream, where did u get the stand? I've been thinking about getting one for my MK VII as well

looks great!

Thanks!

I got mine from eBay, used. Most people try to sell them between £35 and £45, but I found that a little too much so I just waited until a more reasonably priced one appeared. Eventually got this one for £25.

dang! I recently searched & couldn't find anything that low. any key words u used outside of "hot toys dynamic stand"?

dang! I recently searched & couldn't find anything that low. any key words u used outside of "hot toys dynamic stand"?

It wasn't just by chance. I added 'Hot Toys Dynamic Stand' to my followed searches and just kept checking it until one came up. If you check regularly you should see one come up eventually!

I don't have a Mark 7 anymore to compare, but I seem to recall the Mark 3 (diecast) and Mark 7 faceplates being almost identical. I swapped the faceplates on the two figures' heads, and they fit fine (the magnets were the only issue). So if you can't find an accessory set Mark 7 head, perhaps the Mark 3 head could be worth tracking down (you just need the faceplate anyways).
Yup, they are identical. The Mark III Diecast comes with 2 faceplates, each with different magnet placements. The main one that fits onto the light-up head swaps onto the Mark VII perfectly. If you want to use the spare that's for the facesculpt head you'll have to deal with the different magnet placement.

third3ye, are those knock off stands pretty decent/sturdy? or does anyone know. good price, I'd love to get one soon if they're good.

on a side note, I snagged one of the MK7 improvement workshop faceplates on the bay for about $15 shipped today. can't wait for it to come in after seeing the differences

third3ye, are those knock off stands pretty decent/sturdy? or does anyone know. good price, I'd love to get one soon if they're good.

on a side note, I snagged one of the MK7 improvement workshop faceplates on the bay for about $15 shipped today. can't wait for it to come in after seeing the differences

Congrats! That's one thing I still need for my VII, haha.

Hi guys !

I have a problem with my mark VII : the piece behind the elbow is not aligned with the forearm, especially the right arm (see picture of both arms)

What can I do ? Have you heard someone complain about this issue ?

Greg

Attachments

• 12744253_10154533851807646_1985225265575660659_n.jpg
    12744253_10154533851807646_1985225265575660659_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 12795324_10154533851842646_2083406680029328365_n.jpg
    12795324_10154533851842646_2083406680029328365_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 180
Hi guys,

I've made a newbie mistake. :( While posing my Mark VII, I accidentally missed tucking the leg under the skirt armor, and as a result the armor on the leg ended up marring the skirt armor. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

I saw a listing on eBay for the torso being sold for parts/repair for $72. Is the skirt armor easy to remove/attach?

Hi guys,

I've made a newbie mistake. :( While posing my Mark VII, I accidentally missed tucking the leg under the skirt armor, and as a result the armor on the leg ended up marring the skirt armor. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

I saw a listing on eBay for the torso being sold for parts/repair for $72. Is the skirt armor easy to remove/attach?

If you can buy the torso then get it and just swap the whole torso. Then use your now scratched on to display the BD parts.

Back