Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this. Should have it next week. But I'm gonna have to sell my diecast mk 3 now haha!
Can't wait to finally have the mk 7!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK 7 is my favorite armor overall. even though it isn't diecast, I'd still prefer to have it over the MK 3 (if I HAD to choose one). it's a realllly cool figure in person :)

MK 7 is my favorite armor overall. even though it isn't diecast, I'd still prefer to have it over the MK 3 (if I HAD to choose one). it's a realllly cool figure in person :)

I've always wanted the mk 7. So I'm happy to sell my mk3 diecast on to have it! I've never seen a bad picture of it!

Finally got this. Should have it next week. But I'm gonna have to sell my diecast mk 3 now haha!
Can't wait to finally have the mk 7!!

Congrats on getting the Mark 7! It's one of my favorite armors, and if those inner elbow pieces weren't made of rubber, I would totally own it instead of a diecast Mark 3. I just don't trust the rubber to not crack over time. Still, it's a great figure (I've briefly owned two of the Mark 7 repaints), and let us know how you like it when it arrives!

The rubber elbows were one of my reasons for selling mine. Hopefully HT rereleases a DC version without that rubber piece.

Don't understand why everyones tripping over the arm rubber for the mark vii. I still have mine going on 3 yrs and they're perfectly fine. You guys are missing out on a great figure if that is your reasons

The majority of the rubber complaints are people that have never seen them actually fail.

As for using that product in the link...id be hesitant. Unless you know exactly what the Chem mix used to make the hot toys joints and if they did or did not treat them at the factory with any product. If you keep the figures out of direct light and keep them in climate control you don't need that stuff.

I think the people that is saying bad things about the rubber elbow don't even own one!

Congrats on getting the Mark 7! It's one of my favorite armors, and if those inner elbow pieces weren't made of rubber, I would totally own it instead of a diecast Mark 3. I just don't trust the rubber to not crack over time. Still, it's a great figure (I've briefly owned two of the Mark 7 repaints), and let us know how you like it when it arrives!

Cheers! Yeah, it's the avengers armour. Probably my favourite armour too to be honest. I've heard of people having issues with this, like the pink pants and the rubber arm joints. But I suppose if it's not in direct sunlight and in the right room temperature. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with mine.
Should get it by mid next week! I'll post some pictures when it arrives!

I never noticed the elbows on mine, its a great sharp looking figure. I did sell it though, only because I think a 1/4 version will come someday and I've still got Midas and the black stealth VII.

f16a74e0496d9effcb9b49b69ec4333c.jpg

Anyone bought one of these sculpts and tried it on their mark 7?

I think that's the HS that KG Hobby was selling. If so don't bother, the likeness is pretty off in hand. I'm still using my IM3 Stark HS instead of that, FWIW.

I think that's the HS that KG Hobby was selling. If so don't bother, the likeness is pretty off in hand. I'm still using my IM3 Stark HS instead of that, FWIW.

Have you got the sculpt? Could you post a picture of it on your mark 7?

Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

It's the wrong look for the film. That bothers me more than the likeness :lol

Have you got the sculpt? Could you post a picture of it on your mark 7?

I'll try to find it in my storage (clearly I have no use for it) and take a pic of it tonight, but it'll just be the HS and not on the Mk7. IIRC, the face looked too slim to be RDJ. The overall quality and paint app is decent, just that the likeness isn't there.

Back