Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I revisit this thread, I'm reminded of how awesome this figure is. Easily my favorite armor/ figure.

Ah yes! So to follow-up on my inquiry, I ended up buying that torso, then a pair of legs, so I'll be able to display the battle-damaged parts and use the Stark head. Gonna try and find that workshop accessories head to swap in, then I can have Tony holding the old helmet in his hand. So I guess it's not all bad.

Still kicking myself for my carelessness, though.

Recently got this armour, such a badass classic.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 196
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 198
Nice pics Craig. It's a great figure. And probably the best money for what you get marvel release to date. So many things included. It's nearly two figures. Pretty impressive.

This is definitely one of my favorite Marks. I mad e a custom faceplate way back when I first got mine, when everyone noticed how big the eyes were. Years later Hot Toys remade the helmet with new eyes on the faceplate that came with the Stark workshop accessories. I ended up getting a couple of those helmets so I could customize one for my battle damaged Mark 7 exclusive. Here are some pics of my regular clean Mark 7 with the customized faceplate I made. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back