Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pity the fool that is flat broke not able to pay upfront. SSC hopefully eliminates flexpay COMPLETELY very soon.
Yeah, that still doesn't explain what it is you have against flexpay. How does someone buying a toy on a payment plan affect you in any way? Like, I genuinely, sincerely want to know what the basis for this crusade is.

And for the record, I'm not buying it with Flexpay, I'm actually getting for the wholesale price through the comic shop I work at. So if I wanted to I could get on my high horse and look down on you for paying $200+ for this figure, but I won't because that's stupid and I don't know your financial situation, nor do I care. Having the privilege to get Hot Toys and Sideshow product at amazing prices is more than enough for me.

Last edited:
I would keep both and than make the choice after its iron man I doubt you lose money on any of the figures lol.

I would keep both and than make the choice after its iron man I doubt you lose money on any of the figures lol.

Oh I am definitely waiting until I get both. I was just thinking about whether to keep one, the other, or both long term. I definitely have other figures I am looking to getting and I have only so much room! Really interested in the Enterbay Batman, for example... Don't have a Begins figure yet.

Yeah, that still doesn't explain what it is you have against flexpay. How does someone buying a toy on a payment plan affect you in any way? Like, I genuinely, sincerely want to know what the basis for this silly crusade is.

Don't bother man he's going to say dumb *****. If I remember correctly he says its for poor ppl lol. Which make no sense since ppl that are doing flex payments are making payments on the figures while the non flex ppl only paying NRD. And make full payment when item is about to ship out.

I think most of us have him on ignore.

Once everyone adds him to their ignore list none of his combative rants will matter.

Im looking for a regular or ex one it dosnt matter. My preorder got cancelled so if someone changed their mind or has extras let me know

Anyone thinking of getting this and the battle damaged one? Im in two minds at the mo about which order to keep. :confused: this does look awesome but then again so does the bd :banghead:
Haha so many figures, not enough money or space to house them.

I'm getting both and keeping both. But I'm a psycho completist and get everything Marvel and DC. :thud::slap

Got offered the Early Flex and emailed Dawn for it. Has anyone heard back from him yet or do we need to wait until tomorrow?

WOW...I can't believe how many EX are converting!!!!

I am starting to feel really good about the Reg waitlist converting for me!!!

Back