Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think on a MESSAGE board people would read more lol

And yet, page after page, post after post, people complain about the size of Superman's thighs asking: "Will there be a different body eventually?"
Of perhaps, asking of the general forum when their HT figure will ship out, or whether the items are in country yet...
Some questions can be answered.
Others would require a mind reader(Or someone with omnipresence), and yet people ask the questions anyway...

Got my shipping notice today. I imagine a ton are going out these next few days.

I am very curious as to the total amount of pre-orders. I would imagine it's easily a record breaker.

Any UK freaks here? any pre-orders with modelzone? They have gone into administration. I got a **** load of pre-orders with them, hope they sort it. Guess I better find an alternative just incase, might be a bit late for Loki and VII tho now :(

And yet, page after page, post after post, people complain about the size of Superman's thighs asking: "Will there be a different body eventually?"
Of perhaps, asking of the general forum when their HT figure will ship out, or whether the items are in country yet...
Some questions can be answered.
Others would require a mind reader(Or someone with omnipresence), and yet people ask the questions anyway...

One of the most honest and potent posts ever.

I can care less if anyone believes me or not. Seems like the guys on flexpay or not getting 1 are worked up. Very funny. What a JOKE!!
Are you seriously on some crusade against flexpay? Who cares? Your post is excessively confrontational for such a silly argument. Let's drop this one.

I think the mods do a great job here generally.

But there is no reason why whoever is using the account Fordjuse should be allowed to continue. He is clearly here to just antagonize and start trouble

Last edited:
Back