Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently a case of stolen Mk. VIIs in Malaysia... somewhere along the chain of custody
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdTTBx0dkPA

Something is very fishy with that video. There is almost always 6 figures standard for HT per a case now and they are all missing the brown shippers. It my be different for Asia retail but the North America Stores are 6/per case and all sealed with shippers.

If you check Sideshow order pages, the max order on like Supes and other figures is 6 which is a standard case.

Somebody had their way with those cases.........

Last edited:
Question for those who have this. How does it feel in hand? Like does it feel heavier like the bd mark iii or lighter and flimsier like the mark iv?

And hes paid off! Ill get him by Friday the latest, but hopefully tommorow. Pack out is now a must with sideshow...

I received my Exclusive yesterday. Played with it a bit last night and really like the new neck post that allows for better flying poses. Need to figure out how to pose it and utilize that new articulation.

The exclusive hologram Mark VII was a little sticky out of the tray. It felt like they didn't clean all of the mold release off the piece before packaging it. I'm going to try some mild soap and water on it tonight to see if that clears it up. I don't think it's a plastic deterioration problem, just something sticky on it from either the mold release or someone had oil on their hands when packaging it.

He's finally here .. I love the figure, great articulation.
However I am disappointed because one of the should pads fell of as soon I picked up the figure for the first time.

It looks like there was a spring missing and the post fell off, cant find it anymore .. Anyways I put on the battle damaged arm on with the clean should pad .. Looks fine, but kinda bummed out.

Anyways here's a few photo's

MK71.jpg

MK72.jpg

Same exact boat. Barney yesterday, Coulson today and Mark VII Friday. When it rains it pours. BTW Ross is extremely impressive. :hi5:

:exactly: :hi5:
Barney is very impressive. A really underrated figure.

Just stopped by my parents to drop my kids and picked up Barney and Coulson figures, I get my figures shipped there. Haven't opened them yet. I'm sure they both are impressive. :rock

Has anyone received a response to the original email for them to charge the final flex pay early? I was wondering how long it would take. I sent a reply yesterday and nothing has been charged yet.

To UK collectors with pre-orders for this at Modelzone, websites gone, they are officially in administration. Hope they get past this, I got loki and two VII's on pre-order. Its going to be a pain to find them if they cancel all pre-orders :(

To UK collectors with pre-orders for this at Modelzone, websites gone, they are officially in administration. Hope they get past this, I got loki and two VII's on pre-order. Its going to be a pain to find them if they cancel all pre-orders :(

I can't believe it!!!:slap

I've got a Mark VII on pre-order from them. Not sure what will happen now. If they do cancel, I'm hoping some UK sellers will have some in stock. Don't think it'll be Modelzone's price though.! :(

I can't believe it!!!:slap

I've got a Mark VII on pre-order from them. Not sure what will happen now. If they do cancel, I'm hoping some UK sellers will have some in stock. Don't think it'll be Modelzone's price though.! :(

The site is down and might not come up again.
As modelzone usually don't charge till they have an item in stock, you will not have lost money, but that won't get you a MKVII.

The site is down and might not come up again.
As modelzone usually don't charge till they have an item in stock, you will not have lost money, but that won't get you a MKVII.

Thats true!!!

But like you said...That wont get me a Mark VII. Not sure what to do now?!!

Back