Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did the regular sold out at sideshow? I just wait listed, do I still have a chance???

Definitely. They get a bunch of openings when they send out the charging soon notices. People will cancel. I got on the WL for Hawkeye and Fury last fall and ended up getting both. If I could get them, there's no doubt you should be able to get the Mark VII.

I accidentally waitlisted my self on the exclusive -_- I ink there's a more chance you can get the regular one rather than exclusive

Definitely. They get a bunch of openings when they send out the charging soon notices. People will cancel. I got on the WL for Hawkeye and Fury last fall and ended up getting both. If I could get them, there's no doubt you should be able to get the Mark VII.

that's what i want to hear about the MVII BD!!!! :pray:

When did the regular sold out at sideshow? I just wait listed, do I still have a chance???
Once people are posting in hand pics, check bbts, ae, cornerstorecomics daily. Some of these places sometimes get more stock in. Got the markiv & classic spiderman3 from bbts doing just that. Hope you get one.

It is getting to the point where I don't want this anymore...

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HwkP.gif

i signed up for the waitlist 2 months after the DX12 BATMAN RELEASED and got it... .

I would think that is a apples to oranges comparison with Iron Man. Batman is one of the largest produced figures from HT. DX12 is still readily available in several places. Sideshow got like 4 shipments of it over 3 months, so I bet it was more cancellations than anything for most waitlist conversions. DX12 has been out going on 8 months and not sold out at e-tailers.

HT has definitely shown the propensity to short run avengers figures already. Not saying failed cards and cancels wont happen, just not in the droves folks are thinking. We'll see in a week or two.

I dunno guys. I think this figure is going to be a very hot seller. I'm expecting nothing short of perfection when the pics start dropping on this one.

I see 2 distinct collector types after this guy and a underswell of one off buyers.

2 main sources for sure will be:
1) Iron Man Completionists re tards (Like muhself)
2) Avenger Completionists, (May be the crazier of the 2 this time around:lol)

Count me in as part of # 2! :FREAK: :nana:

Shame shame..it is the hottest woman on the planet..Mrs. Kate Beckinsale

No argument there! She's SMOKING HOT!!! :drool :naughty :hi5:

Folks really shouldn't freak out about availability. This actually happened with the Mark VI figure, where it sold out before it was released due to hype. But the reality was that it was produced in massive numbers (probably 5-10,000), as this one will be, and as such, eBay was flooded with them and folks could get them near or slightly above retail for up to a year or so after release.

Same can be said for the T-1 Terminator and even red/blue Spider-Man, which is still available for a relative song.

Truth is that many are buying with the intention to flip, but that only works if they hold onto it long term (many won't).

anyone here still remember how much does the mark 6 cost when it was released at the first time?

Back