Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting here drinking wine, listening to the N64 Banjo Kazooie soundtrack, wondering why the **** we're being made to wait another week, when we know this figure is done. Dusted. Shipped.

HT "We are glad to let fans know that the first batch of final products of the Mark VII Collectible Figures is being shipped right now, so fans please expect to get yours soon!"

Dicks :dunno

I'm sitting here drinking wine, listening to the N64 Banjo Kazooie soundtrack, wondering why the **** we're being made to wait another week, when we know this figure is done. Dusted. Shipped.

HT "We are glad to let fans know that the first batch of final products of the Mark VII Collectible Figures is being shipped right now, so fans please expect to get yours soon!"

:lol you're brooding to Banjo Kazooie? :rotfl

As soon as I read that, I looked up the soundtrack on Grooveshark.

I totally forgot about that game! :hi5:

Back