Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the price is :horror

i wonder how much this fig will fetch in the future.

so mark VI is the most expensive IM fig by hot toys atm?

he was talking about the sideshow exclusive version of the iron man 2 mark VI. goes for about $600.

currently the most expensive figure is...believe it or not...the gun metal SDCC exclusive. it sucks if you ask me!!! maybe because it's the only one right now i don't have and don't care about adding. especially because of the price. it's sick but the last one sold for $1097 shipped!!! people are seriously disturbed!!! i never ordered because it 'WASN'T IN THE MOVIE'!!! where have we heard that lately? WM M2??? LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-Toys-IRON-MAN-Figure-Mark-III-SDCC-EXCLUSIVE-Gunmetal-Grey-I-II-IV-V-VI-/251268824485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a80c9fda5

900457.jpg

So, they have been shipped out but have not been released in Hong Kong yet? Hopefully, that means Sideshow will be getting them first and should be here in a couple of weeks :pray:

he was talking about the sideshow exclusive version of the iron man 2 mark VI. goes for about $600.

currently the most expensive figure is...believe it or not...the gun metal SDCC exclusive. it sucks if you ask me!!! maybe because it's the only one right now i don't have and don't care about adding. especially because of the price. it's sick but the last one sold for $1097 shipped!!! people are seriously disturbed!!! i never ordered because it 'WASN'T IN THE MOVIE'!!! where have we heard that lately? WM M2??? LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-Toys-IRON-MAN-Figure-Mark-III-SDCC-EXCLUSIVE-Gunmetal-Grey-I-II-IV-V-VI-/251268824485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a80c9fda5

wasn't mark iv the most sought one and most expensive? thought mark vi was the least prefered of its triangular chest reactor

900457.jpg
It's strange that this is going for so much now. They had extras on Sunday at SDCC 2009. I thought about buying another one but opted not to. It's a cool figure but doesn't hold up as well as the original mk1 or even the bd mk3.

It's strange that this is going for so much now. They had extras on Sunday at SDCC 2009. I thought about buying another one but opted not to. It's a cool figure but doesn't hold up as well as the original mk1 or even the bd mk3.

I'd even say the Mark IV Secret Project is a better figure. At least its not proportionally horrible like all Mark III's.

Is it terrible to encourage Hot Toys by saying that I honestly think a Secret Project Mark VII would look incredibly slick and that I would totally buy one?

wasn't mark iv the most sought one and most expensive? thought mark vi was the least prefered of its triangular chest reactor

4?? really that much? you talking secret project IV?

had to look it up on ebay. the regualr mark IV sells for between $400-$450.

as far as the triangle chest...i love it. it's the only mark with one so that has to count for something.

I'd even say the Mark IV Secret Project is a better figure. At least its not proportionally horrible like all Mark III's.
I have both and Secret Project IS better. Many people at the time didn't know how much HT & IM would blow up. I surely didn't. I bought this because I thought it was cool. I always think of how many other HTs I could get for the price of 1 htf one and that usually dissuades me from paying stupid ebay prices. There was a time I was very tempted to get the mk1 for $800. Glad I waited.

I have both and Secret Project IS better. Many people at the time didn't know how much HT & IM would blow up. I surely didn't. I bought this because I thought it was cool. I always think of how many other HTs I could get for the price of 1 htf one and that usually dissuades me from paying stupid ebay prices. There was a time I was very tempted to get the mk1 for $800. Glad I waited.

the MI 2.0 is great....but there's nothing like the original!!! :monkey1

the MI 2.0 is great....but there's nothing like the original!!! :monkey1
I waited and got the original for $190 at sdcc last year. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you saved $610 for sticking to your guns.:yess:
Not only that I used the eventual 2.0 release to talk the guy down in price.

I waited and got the original for $190 at sdcc last year. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you saved $610 for sticking to your guns.:yess:
Not only that I used the eventual 2.0 release to talk the guy down in price.

you good...he bad!! :hi5::rotfl

Back