Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have noticed that since the IM movie franchise has blown up, HT Iron Man figures are selling out faster and faster. Go back just 5 years, and I could ask other high end collectible collectors if they had heard of Hot Toys, and only about half would say yes. Now, because of Marvel and DC movie franchises alone, the Hot Toys fan base has at least doubled...

Again this is just my opinion, and observation.

This is just a great time to be a Marvel and DC 1/6 scale collector. So much great stuff.:clap:clap

I'm only into HT thanks to Iron Man. I thought it was nuts paying $200 for my first HT Iron Man, though I loved it. Now... well, I've spent way too much and will continue to for the forseeable future.

935334_491138964292425_1297519138_n.jpg

well this just showed up today

Was this one the Neca figure as well then?

funny how days seems to be longer than usual when you anticipate the release of mk7...tick tock tick tock (wonder if tomorrow is our lucky day?)

I'm only into HT thanks to Iron Man. I thought it was nuts paying $200 for my first HT Iron Man, though I loved it. Now... well, I've spent way too much and will continue to for the forseeable future.

Thats what got me here as well (new to the board), I came across HT and Sideshow randomly and was looking at the out of stock previous Iron Man figures they've had and had to start collecting. I've also spent way too much but I can't see going too much further with IM. I wanted at least one from each movie, so far I got Mark I version 2.0, Mark IV and have pre-orders on Mark VII, Mark VII BD, Mark XLII Diecast and Tony Stark.

Needless to say, my wallet hates me.

funny how days seems to be longer than usual when you anticipate the release of mk7...tick tock tick tock (wonder if tomorrow is our lucky day?)

what will be perfect my friend!!:pray:
but i think next week becose we havent seen teaser from OMG or others yet!:dunno

Well this sucks, after preordering the figure over a week before the shop I ordered it at went out of stock, they informed me that their staff forgot to validate my order and had to cancel it.. Screw this.

Well this sucks, after preordering the figure over a week before the shop I ordered it at went out of stock, they informed me that their staff forgot to validate my order and had to cancel it.. Screw this.

cmd store still has it...at an inflated price. all the others that were earlier suggested have sold out. so pay a bit more now for a guarantee or wait to see if one becomes available next month. good luck in your quest.

https://www.cmdstore.com/the-avengers-doll-figure-movie-masterpiece-series-iron-man-mark-vii-hot-toys.html

like from apcollectibles.com ? just curious i've bought from them before at tradeshow

Yes. I preordered 4 in early February 2011. They couldn't/didn't want to fulfill my order when May rolled around. Biggest blunder a seller can make when these type of collectibles are being sold. I got duped out of 2, and another 2 for 2 other friends.

Yes. I preordered 4 in early February 2011. They couldn't/didn't want to fulfill my order when May rolled around. Biggest blunder a seller can make when these type of collectibles are being sold. I got duped out of 2, and another 2 for 2 other friends.

a common practice with some smaller retailers, secondary market sellers or drop shippers is to accept the order, usually take a NRD and if the value rises on the piece by the time it's ready to ship, they will limit your order to one or not fulfill it at all. order from a reputable dealer to avoid that greed.

i will most likely have an extra one for sale. hit me up after it starts shipping and i'll let you know. a friend asked me to order one and now he's being wishy washy. i guess he told his wife. :lol

Back