Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question: I've been trying to find out in this thread something about the hands on this figure, compared to the new ones (Mark XLII and IP). I've seen the promo pictures in the first page, and I noticed his hands can't "bend" to a certain degree, so we can pose it like blasting stuff. Is there any modifications so far as to allowing its hands to be posed like that or it's just with the new ones?

Just a quick question: I've been trying to find out in this thread something about the hands on this figure, compared to the new ones (Mark XLII and IP). I've seen the promo pictures in the first page, and I noticed his hands can't "bend" to a certain degree, so we can pose it like blasting stuff. Is there any modifications so far as to allowing its hands to be posed like that or it's just with the new ones?

They've since included new wrist guards that allow for the proper repulsar pose to be made. No modification needed

Given that he's been pushed back until June, I personally am not expecting pics until much later this month.

(Hopefully, I am wrong.)

"And WHERE is the Iron Man?...He's at home...washing his armor!"

I'm totally in the wrong movie universe am I? :)

Seriously, I'm bored and tired of waiting. It's been a year since the Avengers and the Mark VII is still not here. I remember the Mark VI was available late April 2011 and I got mind in early May.

Granted, HT has way more figures announced in the last year than 2010, but still, they either need to manage their production lines better or give really realistic delivery dates and not having to keep pushing them out time and again...:impatient:

Man I want this figure now!!! and after reading about what has happened in IM3...I want it evenmore!!! :gah:

One thing I find very strange about the new repulsor palms is the total lack of acknowledgement from HT. They may delay stuff (all the time), they may tease about coming soon items that may not appear for months (89 Batmobile proto pix), they will announce licenses that they will end up not making any figures (Green Lantern, Batman Returns?), they may be missing a base (Mk I 2.0), they may change a HS (Tony IM3 Test Version), they may add a part (Mark VII broken helmet for the Red Snapper PPS), but one thing they don't do is to completely not acknowledge a changed/new part with big pictures on FB on an already announced figure, especially this close to being released...:dunno

Funny the boards are filled with people sick of Iron Man, but I've yet to buy even one, and this will be my first. I really can't wait to finally have an Iron Man! I hope it comes out in June, although it'll be an expensive month if Catwoman and Snake Eyes also come out at the same time.

This also will be my first iron man figure. I am quite looking forward to getting him no matter what changes are made before release ;)

Bri

One thing I find very strange about the new repulsor palms is the total lack of acknowledgement from HT. They may delay stuff (all the time), they may tease about coming soon items that may not appear for months (89 Batmobile proto pix), they will announce licenses that they will end up not making any figures (Green Lantern, Batman Returns?), they may be missing a base (Mk I 2.0), they may change a HS (Tony IM3 Test Version), they may add a part (Mark VII broken helmet for the Red Snapper PPS), but one thing they don't do is to completely not acknowledge a changed/new part with big pictures on FB on an already announced figure, especially this close to being released...:dunno

total-recall-schwarzenegger-yelling.jpg

Back