Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks cool laid out in pieces like that, almost like assembling a model kit. HT should release all their future IM figures like that, I wouldn't mind assembling it myself to save on cost, haha.

Agreed! I woud love to build one up myself.......wonder if it would be possible?

Agreed! I woud love to build one up myself.......wonder if it would be possible?

I wouldn't mind doing that if it'd help lower costs. :D

Hell, as an avid model-builder (mostly Gundams and stuff), I wouldn't mind building and paiting these straight up myself.

The possibilities for customs would be staggering...
But the box would need to be three times the size...
The cool schemes i could do if these all came in pieces.

Gotta love TB-Production's work. If that is his work, looks like it.

He does the best Iron Man Hot Toys customs.

That is very very sweet. I would buy that, but I am sure it's either not for sale and or way too much for me to afford.:clap

back to the topic, hoping to see OMG and the other bloggers' gallery of Mark VII tonight or tomorrow :)

the wait is almost over...well at least for us to see the final product, most of us will still have to endure the long period of shipping the actual figure to our doorstep

Guessing the reveal won't friday as no OMG teaser yet, or any others from the other reviewers. Plastic enemies must of jumped the gun a little

some collectors don't mind paying $50 more being that it's sold out everywhere. i personally think it is good luck to find one this late in the game.

I would be shocked if this does not come back off the Sideshow waitlist either before release or after.

What do you mean

he means that this is just a preorder sell out. Once they receive their stock, there will most likely be some they will list for sale again after they fill the preorders, and or also if some cancel their preorders.

Man wish could have picked up this one, but I'm done with Thor and Loki for now, so happy for you guys!!

269666_537419509629715_1232413863_n.jpg

:yess: its getting closer

Oh my god!!! The Iron Men are (finally) coming...I sort of expected a delay and my last flex will be 6/5...however, since I PO'ed it kinda late (early March), I hope they don't push me further out.

The excitement in me is growing due to this release is finally real and going to the theater to see IM3 next week (don't do opening night anymore)

One of you freaks will be getting lucky, going to cancel my po with bbts as I found him locally for about the same.

There will be plenty of these available in about a month...no one needs to panic. The pre orders always say sold out or waitlist but once it shows up in the warehouse they end up having extra.

There will be plenty of these available in about a month...no one needs to panic. The pre orders always say sold out or waitlist but once it shows up in the warehouse they end up having extra.

Damn, I hope so. I really dropped the ball on this one.

Back