Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me while I go cry myself in the corner due to the level of trollness we have just undergone from Plastic Enemies -

This is the 1/4 Neca Mark VII if I stand correct.

941320_537541269617539_601940307_n.jpg

Last edited:
Crap, the teaser posted by plastic enemies is the neca 1/4 figure not ht..curse you!!

Nah man, here in Brasil things go different. I don't think it will sell out in a while, lot of retailers are announcing this one. Hawkeye sold out in the US and there's still some left around here :lol

Man, you are from Brazil. I have always wanted to know what is in the water there that makes the women so HOT! :clap

I am not going to front that I wasn't a little disappointed that this figure got another push to June, but as long as I get mine I am all good. Sooner than later would be best though...:lol

Lets do hope there is plenty of MKVII to go around. The last time I put in my order for the MKVI with apcollectibles, I was duped and had to for the first time ever, resort to ebay. Preoders were sold out everywhere and whatever was left in stock on release were quickly snatched up in a matter of hours and sometime seconds.

I have noticed that since the IM movie franchise has blown up, HT Iron Man figures are selling out faster and faster. Go back just 5 years, and I could ask other high end collectible collectors if they had heard of Hot Toys, and only about half would say yes. Now, because of Marvel and DC movie franchises alone, the Hot Toys fan base has at least doubled...

Again this is just my opinion, and observation.

This is just a great time to be a Marvel and DC 1/6 scale collector. So much great stuff.:clap:clap

Lets do hope there is plenty of MKVII to go around. The last time I put in my order for the MKVI with apcollectibles, I was duped and had to for the first time ever, resort to ebay. Preoders were sold out everywhere and whatever was left in stock on release were quickly snatched up in a matter of hours and sometime seconds.

like from apcollectibles.com ? just curious i've bought from them before at tradeshow

Back