Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree but the MkVII could be the definitive red/gold HT Iron Man figure. You have the rest, get this one too. Stop at the diecast if you want but at least complete out your plastic Iron Man collection

I agree but the MkVII could be the definitive red/gold HT Iron Man figure. You have the rest, get this one too. Stop at the diecast if you want but at least complete out your plastic Iron Man collection

I also agree. I say end it with the MKVII... After that, there is uncertainty from here on out....

God...the mark iii sculpt is atrocious....bbts has had mk vii sold out and back in stock the past few days. I got the ex from sideshow, but decided I needed two.. Luckily bbts has never failed me.

God...the mark iii sculpt is atrocious....bbts has had mk vii sold out and back in stock the past few days. I got the ex from sideshow, but decided I needed two.. Luckily bbts has never failed me.

best HS ever :lol:lol
review_htironman_1.jpg

It's always so weird to me how much focus you guys put on the headsculpts. For me the body is way more of an issue, though the original Mark III is better than the Battle Damaged in that respect. The Battle Damaged just exacerbates the proportional issues by making the chest bigger and shoulders wider and the color is totally wrong.

You've got to give it to Hot Toys though, they have come leaps and bounds. Now people complain about having a Stark sculpt that is slightly off. When you look at the quality of then and now sometimes you can justify the price hike. (Maybe not to the extremes they've raised it too but a little one!)

It s funny,I always think of this sculpt when i see complaining about how this is slightly off or thats slightly off.People were delighted with it at the time!!How quickly we forget.

Ca nt be that long after this that we started getting the sculpts that actually looked like living people.I think it was Dutch that was the first jaw-dropping sculpt,so to speak.

Just bumping this so no one forgets about it amidst all of the other figures coming out. This is the next one we will see in hand, just reminding all of you:D God, I want this one to be released already:gah:

Just bumping this so no one forgets about it amidst all of the other figures coming out. This is the next one we will see in hand, just reminding all of you:D God, I want this one to be released already:gah:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the final Stark headsculpt. I may buy the Avengers clothes set if it's good enough. OMG will convince me one way or another.

I really hope to god that Hot Toys can match these proportions before this figure comes out :( Is there even still time?

526453_567323696635002_742760553_n.jpg.webp

they will be well under way in manufacturing at this point. nothing can be changed unless they want to lose a hell of a lot of money in the deal retooling and starting the manufacturing process all over.

Back