Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be out in HK within the next ten days. I heard people at OSR saying they've talked to SSC people over on their chat and they said the Mark VII would be delivered in May too so he should be out in HK soon.

This should be out in HK within the next ten days. I heard people at OSR saying they've talked to SSC people over on their chat and they said the Mark VII would be delivered in May too so he should be out in HK soon.

Can't wait to see some "in-hand" pictures of that headsculpt.

Very excited for MKVII. This will be my first red and gold IM armor (own Mk I,II and V). BD MKVII will hopefully be my second. A headless TT body with MC Toys Black Sabbath set is waiting for the HS.

A great May it will be! And I thought March was great with Bane, Joker 2.0, Thor and Widow.

May will bring

Loki
Mark VII
Wolverine ( hopefully )

Can't wait

A great May it will be! And I thought March was great with Bane, Joker 2.0, Thor and Widow.

May will bring

Loki
Mark VII
Wolverine ( hopefully )

Can't wait

Iron Man 3 as well. Quite sad once May ends as there won't be much to look forward too after.

Iron Man 3 as well. Quite sad once May ends as there won't be much to look forward too after.

Fortunately, for me, I'm a fanof all thuings Marvel and DC. So I am also looking forward to The Wolverine and Man Of Steel this summer and Thor 2 later this year.

As for HT, if they follow a similar patern to next year, we'll be seeing a new PO go up at least every other week. And with all the IM3 armors, other licences and back log, maybe more?????

Fortunately, for me, I'm a fanof all thuings Marvel and DC. So I am also looking forward to The Wolverine and Man Of Steel this summer and Thor 2 later this year.

As for HT, if they follow a similar patern to next year, we'll be seeing a new PO go up at least every other week. And with all the IM3 armors, other licences and back log, maybe more?????
I'm looking forward to Man of Steal and Thor 2 as well but we have yet to see any announcements or backstage pictures of it so I feel like we won't see it for a while. They have too many Iron Man suits stuck up their rear end.

Hopefully we see something new in June.

I'm looking forward to Man of Steal and Thor 2 as well but we have yet to see any announcements or backstage pictures of it so I feel like we won't see it for a while. They have too many Iron Man suits stuck up their rear end.

Hopefully we see something new in June.

As much as I love all the IM stuff, I do love all the rest just as much.

I suspect they will sprinkle in releases from MOS, The Wolverine and back logged licenses in between the mountain of IM3 releases.

At least I hope so.

I suspect they will sprinkle in releases from MOS, The Wolverine and back logged licenses in between the mountain of IM3 releases.

At least I hope so.
It assumes they plan on doing that with Iron Patriot coming out in November I suspect they plan on announcing or releasing at least one or two figures from now onto then. Looking forward to the Man of Steal figures. I'm curious as to how they will make the suit look like in figure form.

At least I hope so.

i hope michael shannon does a amazing job on MOS such a big fan of his on boardwalk empire

i hope hope comes out soon so viking spawn can stop asking :lol

:monkey1

Well, what examples of how well Hot Toys figures hold up, Aliens - Rotting, paint peeling and joints that don't hold or just plain break. Batmans, rubber degrading (leaking oil) parts not glued on correctly, and broken ankles. Ironmans, pink panties, air flaps that want close, and flare pods that want stay in. Captain America, shields that have scratches and that the paint is flaking off of. Figures with rooted hair, hours of work to get them to look like Hot Toys versions, or just letting it stay as is. PERS, one eye one way, the other who knows. And finally figures that for whatever reason just break, poor material, poor assembly, or just bad design.

Now don’t get me wrong, I like and collect Hot Toys, but for what we pay now we already put up with enough. As the prices keep climbing we should see less defects, but over the years nothing has changed. So everyone that thinks Die-cast especially with the Ironmans, means there aren’t going to be any more QC issues, I’m sorry; I think they’ll only be more.

Your post reminded me of McFarlane toy products too. One of the best for 6" figures but poor QC for many years.

:pray:

I'm actually considering canceling mine, which is something I never thought I'd say.

The whole diecast thing has really turned me off on Iron Man stuff in general. Knowing pretty much anything new coming out after VII is diecast and thus something I'd never buy is very disheartening.

There's also a fair amount of other stuff coming up I'd rather my money go to.

Back