Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they will be well under way in manufacturing at this point. nothing can be changed unless they want to lose a hell of a lot of money in the deal retooling and starting the manufacturing process all over.

what exactly is wrong? i think it looks great:yess:

what exactly is wrong? i think it looks great:yess:

some people think the neck it too long, legs are skinny etc etc.

i don't have too much of an issue with it, practically all the newer armors look proportionality right when posed well.

I can understand the proportions may not be 100% accurate, but to me they sure are close. I think he looks great. It's funny how nearly all HT figures are scrutinized to death by all of us and then when actual reviews and pictures go up, we wish we would have pre-ordered. I doubt this one is any different.

I can understand the proportions may not be 100% accurate, but to me they sure are close. I think he looks great. It's funny how nearly all HT figures are scrutinized to death by all of us and then when actual reviews and pictures go up, we wish we would have pre-ordered. I doubt this one is any different.

the deadly cycle

lol, yup. nothing you can do but try and look passed all the ranting posts when they crop up.

25h2slv.jpg

Next week chaps, next week

No repulsor blasting palms.... stingy of HT... though we may get 4 full arms instead

Yeah..too bad :( still this is a great figure, 1st thing i want to ask OMG when he reveal this figure is ask the panties material :lol

Back