Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

I found this posted on Superherohype forums:
35i6547.jpg

(Credit to user Spats of Neogaf)

This one makes much more sense to me. I feel like what we actually got is the reversed color, and this is how it should have looked before they decided to reverse the color scheme. It's like they over designed it and should have taken one step back at reversing the gold and red.

-

I think the MKVIII is a nice change, and keeps things fresh in the third movie. Plus, there is a good chance we'll see a MKIX which could be radically different, who knows.

After seeing this armor, skipping the Mark VII for it might be a mistake. ____. 1/6 collecting is godawful expensive.

I personally like the new armor.. From collector's point of view at least we'll get a massively different armor than the Mark 3, 4, 6 and 7 iteration in terms of color, makes for a better display...

I'm starting to think this is some kind of new version of the hydro armor like in the comics.

Hmm? Just not feeling it at all. Too much gold and not enough red. Definitely a stand out design like the Mark V, which I didn't like much either. The Mark VII is far better and the VIII is a long way from the Mark IV & VI.

I like it for some reason. Maybe because its really different. Didn't like the color at first sight, but its slowly growing on me.

Back