Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Did anyone notice the different coloured fingers?....WTF is that all about?!

Uh huh, and if you look closely, only the tops of the thumbs and forefingers are beige, the undersides are red...? :dunno

Wondering if there will be a practical explanation for these crazy colors? Maybe the "johnsonite luggage" theory will prove correct...

I have faith in Shane Black. He will stick to his guns no matter what, and the result will be spectacular.

Three new pics from Averone's comic con thread:

34shv9v.jpg

b9irr7.jpg

2yn1puc.jpg

I am so getting this it hurts! I hope it comes with the flying thingy which house this armour.

Not impressed with this release. Hope they don't recycle that Mark IV RDJ sculpt again.

I'm not impressed with the way it was revealed.

I'm still hopeful the figure will rock once we get the official photos.

That said, I still think I like the IV and VI better. So their value should hold until HT does their 2.0 versions.

Better lighting I think from what I hear it's almost silver in color if you see it in person. It's growing on me for sure.

7577671654_040333bfb8_b.jpg

I think this HT looks amazing (apart from the obvious problem in it's assembly). Really can't wait for full reveal pics and to see what it comes with. Stark headsculpt would be great.

I think this HT looks amazing (apart from the obvious problem in it's assembly). Really can't wait for full reveal pics and to see what it comes with. Stark headsculpt would be great.

Me too. You know when they put a full reveal together, this will be awesome. And EVERYONE will beg for a PO!

Better lighting I think from what I hear it's almost silver in color if you see it in person. It's growing on me for sure.

7577671654_040333bfb8_b.jpg

Maybe they thought that yellow gold looked too 'ostentatious' so they went for a more champagne colour.

The first 2 Iron Man films had 3 suits each (Avengers having 2 suits) so I wonder how many we'll get for this. I'm assuming at least 2, the VII to start with and this. Maybe this is a prototype for the full Extremis version?

And to keep on topic, I like the look of the HT VII, they just need to sort out a few niggles. Either way I need him :D

Back