Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Also I always find the red WAY to bright on these figures, and surely for the money they can make major parts like the chest plates die cast now no? Also, here's the iron man 3 suit. Totally recall IMO.. Weird choice. I thought they would just go extremis in the next story. Be much cooler..

https://geektyrant.com/news/2012/7/14/sdcc-12-new-iron-man-3-armor-revealed.html

Wow… not sure at all about the color scheme on that new armor. Maybe it makes more sense in the context of the film. The actual design of it though carries over a lot from the Mark VII.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

i think your spot one, this would also mean he's tilted forward to make the head straight up in the air, so if this was down the head would tilt forward then the whole torso section would be able to un-crunch revealing the longer ab section and making everything look right.

:goodpost:

See, by a series of considered and carefully examined photos, we have hit what looks to be the definitive solution here. Thank you to Mr Tanker and Wor-Gar, Hulk and the others that did not push their entire weight onto the panic button.

It still looks fantastic and if I can stretch the Flex's, this sucker is mine!

that mark vIII color scheme is horrible it looks like a cheap mattel toy knockoff not happy with that at all if they switched the red and gold on it it would be better but still way too busy looking (i do however like the silver accents.

Thank you to Mr Tanker and Wor-Gar, Hulk and the others that did not push their entire weight onto the panic button.

Never near the panic button here. I thought most people in here knew the chest section had slipped down? I think explanations get lost every time a page rolls over and someone new comes in without reading a few pages back. This was old news Thursday.

I just wonder why HT hasn't called someone over to snap the chest piece into its correct place.

I thought extremis armor was incorporated into Starks DNA so the suit comes out of him?!

Yes. All indications are that the new suit is Extremis.
Hence the lack of gold(I'm assuming that based on this reveal, the colours may get a change before the final design). Also, note that the faceplate is extremely segmented like the MKV, showing that it's made up of a lot of smaller pieces.
To be honest, i have no problem with this being made up from nanobots that extrude from where his bone marrow is supposed to be.
It's a cool idea.

Iirc Extremis the actual suit is still a suit and only the under suit is stored inside his body.

I found this posted on Superherohype forums:
35i6547.jpg

(Credit to user Spats of Neogaf)

I think it looks better than the actual suit however i do like that the new suit looks very different to the old suits, it sets it apart nicely, i just hope that on film it looks more gold than cream.

Im not going to freak out just yet. I like that it's different but I am not 100% on board with this new look.

I found this posted on Superherohype forums:
35i6547.jpg

(Credit to user Spats of Neogaf)

I think it looks better than the actual suit however i do like that the new suit looks very different to the old suits, it sets it apart nicely, i just hope that on film it looks more gold than cream.

Now that the hell is this one? IX? Or is that the armor that goes over the gold armor?

Love the Mark VIII. Of course the "fans" will cry foul once again and fail to realize that they're not the ones making the decisions but hey, what else is new.

Last edited:

i was hoping for something a little more extremis looking...oh well!
as long as it doesn't start getting "bat nipples" im cool with it

After looking at some reference pics, I am starting to be convinced that the pieces isn't missing at all, just hidden.

pieceh.jpg

Agree- it's raised because someone put it over the red piece...:slap

You WOULD think someone at HT would make the effort to fix it...but aside from US nobody must care!

Back