Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e6d.gif

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Movie-Iron-Man-MK-VII-2_1343395673.jpg

IronManMark7.jpg

___

I'll use my Mark VI head on this one if HT didn't change that Mark VII big eyes....that's the only flawed i see here.

Cap gets dropped off on Thursday, May seems so far away until my next Avenger arrives. Gosh, I am really looking forward to this figure!!

a) i will not buy the mark vii.
b) top shelf is full.
c) i have all the iron mans i will ever need. no need to add more.
d) i have ninja-like discipline when it comes to doll buying.

Which one of the four statements is true?

Answer:
kajo+hot+toys+iron+men.jpg

b) top shelf is full.

Answer:

Sorry for the double post, but aren't they in the wrong order? You got Mk I, II, III, V, IV, WM, VI.
I'd switch the MkV with the IV and also the WM with the MkVI. I can understand if you placed them in this order for an aesthetic reason, but my OCD can't handle this.

Sorry for the double post, but aren't they in the wrong order? You got Mk I, II, III, V, IV, WM, VI.
I'd switch the MkV with the IV and also the WM with the MkVI. I can understand if you placed them in this order for an aesthetic reason, but my OCD can't handle this.

it's intentionally not in order. i prefer breaking up the three main red and gold armors and i find this configuration satisfying. my OCD can handle this at the moment.

it's intentionally not in order. i prefer breaking up the three main red and gold armors and i find this configuration satisfying. my OCD can handle this at the moment.

Nice set up! Mind taking a picture of the whole thing farther away? Like is it on a shelf? I'm thinking of ways to set up the HoA when it comes out.

b) top shelf is full.

Answer:

I pick B! :wink1:

Your display is awesome without a doubt! :rock

The next size down at Hobby Lobby is $14.99, so those cases had to run $25 to $30 each. I get the smaller size for those Hot Toys I don't have room for in my larger display cases, but I have to turn the base slightly sideways to get it to rest flat on the bottom of the case.

Back