Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this is off topic guys but what i meant by "Man" is that clark kent/superman is an older guy, cavill is what in his late 20's?
I am just tired of hollywood casting superboys and teenage louis lanes, why can't they cast older people? Well if u guys enjoy MOS thats fine but i think i will pass.
Ok i'm done back on topic now.

Sorry if this is off topic guys but what i meant by "Man" is that clark kent/superman is an older guy, cavill is what in his late 20's?
I am just tired of hollywood casting superboys and teenage louis lanes, why can't they cast older people? Well if u guys enjoy MOS thats fine but i think i will pass.

Um, Amy Adams is pushing forty.

Like I said, when Reeves played the role he was 26 and Cavill is 30 now. So Cavill is an older Superman than Reeves.

I'm terrible with names, sorry. :(

I can never remember if it's Alan Cummings or Alan Cumming either. In fact I'm not even sure there's two m's.

Like I said, when Reeves played the role he was 26 and Cavill is 30 now. So Cavill is an older Superman than Reeves.

Yea, but he looks younger. Reeve may have only been 26 but he had that grown-up and mature quality about him that the past two Supermen have lacked.

Yep he looked older than his years. Routh looked like a kid at the same age. High hopes for the current guy though

In the comics, Superman/Clark is posited to be 29 years old.

Wayne Boring's & Curt Swan's Supes look more like 35-40, but thirty earth years is what Supes has been editorially stuck at since '38.
(Excepting future/alternate scenarios.)

Supes in a Shellhead thread? :cuckoo:

____

We haven't seen his performance as Superman yet so I would hold off on critiquing. :p
People had the same reservations about Heath Ledger before Dark Knight came out.

I was refering to the superman returns louis lane.

I can never remember if it's Alan Cummings or Alan Cumming either. In fact I'm not even sure there's two m's.

Yea, but he looks younger. Reeve may have only been 26 but he had that grown-up and mature quality about him that the past two Supermen have lacked.

Yep he looked older than his years. Routh looked like a kid at the same age. High hopes for the current guy though

We haven't seen his performance as Superman yet so I would hold off on critiquing. :p
People had the same reservations about Heath Ledger before Dark Knight came out.

tumblr_lngn6uRRdT1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I was refering to the superman returns louis lane.

It's "Reeve", not "Reeves". :monkey1

tumblr_li5d6dAS3d1qe0ucs.gif

tumblr_li5d71rJg71qe0ucs.gif

I guess you guys can say that..

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

this topic has really flew out the window..

YEEEAAAAAAAAH

Sorry! Had too. This thread is off course anyways.

Back