Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, Thor , Fury and Hawkeye from HT Avengers line look MEH- so so sculpts and way overpriced for what you get. Just doesn't jump out at me like Cap WWII or 89 Bats and Joker did...hmmmm

Hemsworth has more of a Brad Pitt on steroids vibe than a Decaprio baby face. Was hoping it would lean that direction.

I think you guys are exagerrating pretty much here.

I find several reasons why I am def getting this over the first and why I am shaking my head because several of you find the first to be better.

1.: Bulk (given, you guys said that too)
2.: Hair (first looked like s***, to say the least. Hair on the first looked like fixed to the head with got2be or something)
3.: Face (looks way more then Hemsworth and a bit more "norse" as the first, first looks way too babyface)

So why exactly are you thrashing the sculpt that much?! I'm seeing my Avengers already in my head and it looks gorgoeus.

And as I said before: I'll hybrid TFA Cap with Avengers Cap.

Can't wait for all...
:rock:

I agree people are being over the top with it. The version 1 hair was atrocious to say the least! Jeremy Renner doesn't look perfect and the Cap definitely is worse than this in my opinion, but that said, he does need the eyes redone. Another thing, The first Avenger Cap looked NOTHING at all like Evans, not even a little.

Ordered. I can't not get him. I'm getting everyone else. But the sleeves are what seems to be bothering me the most. Even though the HS is bothering everyone else.

I'll stick with my original Thor with the modded helmet on. I like the boots, chain top or whatever and the trousers on the new 1 but i dont like the rest tbh.

Do I like the HS? No.
Do I like the lack of accessories? No.
Do I like the lack of a sleeveless option? No.
Am I gonna order anyway? Probably, yes.

For one I live in hope that with the comments here and doubtless on other boards too HT will fix that godawful portrait.
For another I love this movie and I'm determined to have the whole Avengers team in 1/6 scale.

The price was unexpected surprise. I thought with new body they'd use that as an excuse to charge a higher price tag.

Unfortunately, I need to see the approved head sculpt before pulling the trigger. I'm not digging the current hs.

The price was unexpected. I thought with new body they'd use that as an excuse to charge a higher pricetag.

I need final approved sculpts shots before pulling the trigger. I'm not digging the current hs.

Funny thing was I guessed the correct price, but didn't post it. I'm guess Black Widow's price now. $209.99.

Just preordered and just got done watching movie.Simply put best comic book movie ever period.

Back