Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, just preordered. Still gotta preorder Cap and Hawkeye....

Looks great, will be preordering this as soon as I get home.

Not sure what the problem with the sculpt is. There's a scene in the trailer where he has that exact scowl and it's spot on. I'm sure it'll get tweaked anyway. I don't know why everybody freaks out over proto sculpts, HT almost always changes them.

Just wish he had a sleeveless option.

Wow, that head sculpt looks EXACTLY like Leonardo DeCaprio in my eyes. If they ever were to do inception this should be the head they use. As far as it looking like Hemsworth.....off by miles.

Looks great, will be preordering this as soon as I get home.

Not sure what the problem with the sculpt is. There's a scene in the trailer where he has that exact scowl and it's spot on. I'm sure it'll get tweaked anyway. I don't know why everybody freaks out over proto sculpts, HT almost always changes them.

Just wish he had a sleeveless option.

Indie...nuff said

I'm sure it'll get tweaked anyway. I don't know why everybody freaks out over proto sculpts, HT almost always changes them.
On the contrary, Hot Toys almost never changes them. As I pointed out already, of all the figures they released last year Superman was the only one who got an improved sculpt from prototype to production.

Indie? Indy? Like Indiana Jones? That one looks fine in person. Horribly unphotogenic though.

Indie? Indy? Like Indiana Jones? That one looks fine in person. Horribly unphotogenic though.
Indiana Jones most certainly did not get an improved head sculpt.

Prototype:
179484_488154417343_58690437343_6403158_259248_n.jpg

Production:
_DSC3054%252520copy.jpg

Same bad sculpt.

Last edited:
Im sure they take a lot of time, and then when done, you won't know exactly what it looks like until it's painted. Im not making excuses for them, charging what they do they need to improve it, along with the Captain America, who is worse yet.

Im sure they take a lot of time, and then when done, you won't know exactly what it looks like until it's painted. Im not making excuses for them, charging what they do they need to improve it, along with the Captain America, who is worse yet.

I think the Captain portrait (especially the masked one) is much stronger than this one.

Do I like the HS? No.
Do I like the lack of accessories? No.
Do I like the lack of a sleeveless option? No.
Am I gonna order? HELL NO

Tho I live in hope that with the comments here and doubtless on other boards too HT will fix that godawful portrait so I can buy it off the bay after the actual HK release.

Fixed :yess:

Just Ordered Leonardo Di-crapio :panic:

I swear you guys have nothing better to do then to complain and nitpick everything HT does.There will NEVER be a 100% dead-on sculpt

I swear you guys have nothing better to do then to complain and nitpick everything HT does

Shusssssssh. You're just just one of those brainless consumers so you have no right to vote against those who're trying to achieve a better product for everyone including YOU. Already thrown your money? Good, just sit quiet.

Back