Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing that occurred to me after watching this video review is how much more the rod for the plasma caster diminishes this figure over the first release. the first release had longer dreads so that rod could easily be hidden under the dreads and in fact was probably necessary to allow the plasma caster to be visible. Unfortunately with this release the dreads don't seem to disguise the rod at all. I hate to beat a dead horse here, but just thought I would point that out.

20.jpg

Here we go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXfNcX-356U

I prefer open mandibles on this on as well, the closed look to much like classic pred somehow.

But all in all I'm happy...first P2 pred for me!

Great review dude. Whilst you're not too ecstatic about the figure you seem very content with it. It deffo got better @ 9.20 once you had put his mask on.:D I guess we should be slightly happy that they atleast improved the bio mask.

Great review dude. Whilst you're not too ecstatic about the figure you seem very content with it. It deffo got better @ 9.20 once you had put his mask on.:D I guess we should be slightly happy that they atleast improved the bio mask.

:exactly: This reason alone is why I'm still def picking this guy up once the price hits it's lowest point. I always hated the mask on the version one.

I never pose my original P2 with the cannon out and noir will I with this updated one . I could care less about the cannon .

It's funny how some collectors call themself "Predator fans" yet do not want to display their HT figures unmasked and with importent accessories. Not even talking about those who hates P2 or ever prefer AvP :lol

Hey Xeno thanks for the comparison shots. Just curious will you be doing any pics or videos for the Joker 2.0. I've been looking forward to seeing that figure threw your photography.

Hey Xeno thanks for the comparison shots. Just curious will you be doing any pics or videos for the Joker 2.0. I've been looking forward to seeing that figure threw your photography.

No , sorry no joker 2.0 right now. My limit on regular hot toys releases is around 300 usd shipped. For a DX id even put in 350, but ebay sellers asking around 490 for Joker. Thats ridiculous just for getting it some weeks earlier. I could but i just have to draw some lines. Thus i didnt pick up koker yet i didnt hesitate on the p2. :)

No , sorry no joker 2.0 right now. My limit on regular hot toys releases is around 300 usd shipped. For a DX id even put in 350, but ebay sellers asking around 490 for Joker. Thats ridiculous just for getting it some weeks earlier. I could but i just have to draw some lines. Thus i didnt pick up koker yet i didnt hesitate on the p2. :)

That's what I figured. I def don't blame you.

It's funny how some collectors call themself "Predator fans" yet do not want to display their HT figures unmasked and with importent accessories. Not even talking about those who hates P2 or ever prefer AvP :lol

It's funny how some collectors think they know what qualifies others to be Predator fans. If you spend $200+ on a figure, I'd say you can do whatever the hell you want with it. 'Nuff said.

Back