Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am not getting it either.

Same here. I like the out of the box design and concept but that design is also what's keeping me away from it. Also the giant price tag. If it retailed around the $250 mark it would have been bought but at above $350, that's just too much for a 1:6 scale figure for me.

Yeah I am not getting it either.

Same here. I like the out of the box design and concept but that design is also what's keeping me away from it. Also the giant price tag. If it retailed around the $250 mark it would have been bought but at above $350, that's just too much for a 1:6 scale figure for me.

They just need to put as much effort as they have with Samurai into future Predator releases.

Unless its an older AVP Predator!!!!!!!!! :wave

I think all future Predator releases should all be concept pieces...no more based on any of the AVP movies. How about a Roman Gladiator Predator...that would rule. :cool:
A "Voodoo" Predator...one that looks like it can put an evil voodoo spell on it's victims.

...whatever still I have a feeling that every single AVP predator done in the past will all be redone...and if so I will definately be grabbing "Celtic"...still my favorite even though I do not own this one and will never pay close to $2000.00 or whatever they go for on EBay.

I think all future Predator releases should all be concept pieces...no more based on any of the AVP movies. How about a Roman Gladiator Predator...that would rule. :cool:
A "Voodoo" Predator...one that looks like it can put an evil voodoo spell on it's victims.
i agree. having failed to make any of normal predator but wishing to get money in future, they'll have to take everything and call it "...predator". janitor predator, diplomat predator, philosophy doctor predator and so on.
proper advertising (NO perfect normal predator is a part of it) - and voila )

i agree. having failed to make any of normal predator but wishing to get money in future, they'll have to take everything and call it "...predator". janitor predator, diplomat predator, philosophy doctor predator and so on.

You missed off Sexual Predator.

ugar.gif
:rotfl

Back