Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

some_more_pics_01.jpg

Awesome. Cheers.:yess:

^^ That makes me feel more disapointed with the new one comming out... :(

:monkey2

Still haven't cancelled mine. Mainly because I'm super embarrassed about doing so, I've cancelled far too much with my retailer of choice over the years, its ridiculous.

Still haven't cancelled mine. Mainly because I'm super embarrassed about doing so, I've cancelled far too much with my retailer of choice over the years, its ridiculous.

Put that money towards something else with your retailer. Maybe something that's in-stock.

Put that money towards something else with your retailer. Maybe something that's in-stock.

Oh how I'd love to. Unfortunately my need to cancel is more a money thing than anything else. That this figure is a bit underwhelming makes it easier to cancel this particular one though.

Oh how I'd love to. Unfortunately my need to cancel is more a money thing than anything else. That this figure is a bit underwhelming makes it easier to cancel this particular one though.

I see where you're getting at though. You don't want to cancel yet again, and destroy the relationship you have with your retailer.

That's why I made my suggestion.

If money is the issue, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back