Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____en yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/r600nwnrJBQ[/ame]

Last edited:
It looks like a BEAST, I don't know why people are complaining about inaccuracies.

____en yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!
to help you?
174183845.gif

P.S. as well as a page break forum :nana:

I don't know why people are complaining about inaccuracies.
s007.gif
s007.gif

yes, but i don't know why everything is so carefully and diligently praise sh__ :rotfl

:lol aaannd sure enough.

:rotfl

There's three types of people in here:

1. The Hot Toys can do not wrong person- even if this looked like a horse on steds it would still be perfect.

2. The Hot Toys is the only option person- those who can accept that all is not perfect but realise that in this scale and market it's the best we are getting at the moment. They either surrender and buy or bottle out.

3. The 'I want Tsang dead' person- need I say more.

1. The Hot Toys can do not wrong person- even if this looked like a horse on steds it would still be perfect.

2. The Hot Toys is the only option person- those who can accept that all is not perfect but realise that in this scale and market it's the best we are getting at the moment. They either surrender and buy or bottle out.

Fortunately I feel confident that I'm included in #2 :monkey1.

I count myself in the second option. Though that probably means that people in number 1 think I may aswell be in number 3 and people in number 3 think I may aswell be in number 1! :D

Number 4 added: The 'I can't be arsed with all this crap for another 6 months' person - I'm adding myself to that group. I'm going to wait and see how the final product turns out.

Back