Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today just success bid a P2 BD head on evilbay...
Next steps is modify the head connector and find someone to repaint it.

Yup, you are right.
It is still too early to get it all done by now.
I probably will keep this p2 BD head first, and wait for the HT new P2 release in December.

Yes, I'd wait until the photos of the final/released product are shown. Imagine that they still improve it and it ends up very accurate :) .

Hope they really listen and improve those inaccurate parts. (especially the head and mask)
:pray:

Hopefully... I don't know how HT does for a new product about the stages and time for the development, production, packaging, etc. cycle, but it's still 7 months, maybe they still have time until it gets in the production stage. :pray:

I don't believe so...but there never is is there? Sometimes the final product appears and its different, thats all. I think thats how it went with Reeve Superman.

I don't believe so...but there never is is there? Sometimes the final product appears and its different, thats all. I think thats how it went with Reeve Superman.

That's what I was thinking.
As far as I've seen with Hot Toys, the actual released figure is never as good as the proto... sculpt AND paint.

There is a thread going on in the indiana jones customize section about ht quality control and the rising price yet the declining quality. Perhaps people here are ready to join up.

There is a thread going on in the indiana jones customize section about ht quality control and the rising price yet the declining quality. Perhaps people here are ready to join up.

I know some aren't happy about this figure but HT have definitely not hit as low as there ____ty Jones yet with there Predator line.

Back