Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you would have loved the trilobite.
You seem to have a thing for tentacled rape monsters. :lol
I have indeed.
But the movie was just too terrible and this scene was too quick and out of place.

Well I'm still waiting for HT to get the body netting right. The netting should be more loose (King Willy scene), I don't even think the sculptors even referenced back to the film but just came up with their own city hunter.
We all know that this new line of Tsang's Preds built on the same body and head sculpts.
Minor sculpts changes, dif paint scheme... VOILA! :monkey4

Took some new pictures today.
2q0j50i.jpg

1zxp8aa.jpg
thank you for updating information. i see a little of his chest & biceps close-up, and it really looks a lot better. (oh no, i've seen his triceps and hips, it should be called "a little better". but anyway better than "shadow", as you said.)
head is still ____ty painted on old p2 level but it will go in the same trash can with other tsang heads anyway.

when you visit it again, could you please leave a cup of white paint there? i guess tsang ran out of it long ago - all his "predators" look like they eat something brown, which is unforgivable for a white-jaw, white-throat P2.

and he uses the same secret brown substance for armor!

helmet is just a simplyfied old HT version. the old one had cool glasses, this is just two pieces of either rubber or paint. again, thanks to tylerdurdem it's not a problem.

Last edited:
thank you for updating information. i see a little of his chest & biceps close-up, and it really looks a lot better. head is still ____ty painted on old p2 level but it will go in the same trash can with other tsang heads anyway.

when you visit it again, could you please leave a cup of white paint there? i guess tsang ran out of it long ago - all his "predators" look like they eat something brown, which is unforgivable for a white-jaw, white-throat P2.

and he uses the same secret brown substance for armor!

Maybe the predator is just... dirty... and needing to wash his mug :monkey1

I think the bio lenses will be fixed. The ones on the prototype Classic were sculpted and painted with this messy black matte look, but they gave him seperate textured lenses in the end. They'll likely replace them here too.

If they are not bothered changing the face, at least make the mask look accurate. I never knew sanding the mask would have been so hard for HT to pull off.

Believe me, I want HT to get this one right.
I've never had a P2 from any manufacturer, so this will be my first.
Tsang was my first too...I loved him for a few years, but became incredibly disliking of him. Now I'm annoyed and disappointed with about everything he says to me.

I might just leave him forever this time...

Tsang was my first too...I loved him for a few years, but became incredibly disliking of him. Now I'm annoyed and disappointed with about everything he says to me.

I might just leave him forever this time...

:lecture This could very easily be taken out of context.
Good thing you posted this in a thread about a Hot Toys figure so no one gets the wrong impression. :lol

i wished him death since his first craps!
speaking of context.

- - -

speaking of his last crap - left belt bag is sculpted together with belt. looks like a sculpting plan instead of finished figure. i'd think so gladly, but i remember lame classics and shadows armor consisting of one unfinished piece.

Last edited:
Back