Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9beicw.jpg
The way that canon is connected is awfully placeholder. Maybe there's hope for a movie-accurate version yet :)

That is pretty much the way it was connected on the original, this one just has a metal pin that will most likely be replaced with a plastic pin when it's released.

Repost: Are they repeating what they did with classic predator with the built in mandibles ?

Dunno but I'd say they probably will. I personally think that was an improvement on the previous preds where you would worry about scratching paint as you put the mask on.

Lord knows "Hot Chix Toy Reviews" will bash the figure for that. The rest of it will get a perfect score despite the accuracy issues, but you can expect open season on the built-in mandibles.

Dunno but I'd say they probably will. I personally think that was an improvement on the previous preds where you would worry about scratching paint as you put the mask on.

Doesn't bother me either.
It works and actually fits more snug compared to the older method.

Well I'm still waiting for HT to get the body netting right. The netting should be more loose (King Willy scene), I don't even think the sculptors even referenced back to the film but just came up with their own city hunter.

Doesn't bother me either.
It works and actually fits more snug compared to the older method.

They say they preferred the old mandible system because they could customise them by putting different bios on different preds. :cuckoo:

It really struck me how stupid that sounds too, considering all the benefits it gives to both the fit of the helmet and the expressions able to be made by the closed mandibles.

Back