Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sure can you be?

He's been pretty spot on in the past. There was a delay with getting Classic but he told me that this was because the Honk Kong dealers (who usually get their stock in first) missed out on the first few batches because they were all sent to Sideshow so that they had their stock in first. I don't know if this will be the norm now but the guys in HK always used to get their stock first (until Classic) ...

king_kong.gif

He wasn't amused.

What about the hair/dreads? Do you guys like them on those new HT Pred releases?
I'm just thinking that the new ones are too thin and they could be a cm longer.

if neca comes through on their 19 inch p2 with more accurate, durable netting and better paint, ht and tsang can eat their p2.

That's what she said... :lol sorry, couldn't resist :p .

Wait till you're forhead is bald and then go for the dread look, Predator-time^³! xD

Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a exact cross in thickness of the dreads between new and old release. I just love how it looks on my old P2, but then its a little too thick to be accurate.

Wait till you're forhead is bald and then go for the dread look, Predator-time^³! xD

Anyway, I think it would be nice to see a exact cross in thickness of the dreads between new and old release. I just love how it looks on my old P2, but then its a little too thick to be accurate.

Long time no see Sagey boy! :hi5:

What about the hair/dreads? Do you guys like them on those new HT Pred releases?
I'm just thinking that the new ones are too thin and they could be a cm longer.

I liked them on Classic but hate them on the super predators, not too fond of them on P2 so far. HT is pretty inconsistent on the dreads.

Back