Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I’d like to eventually put something on the dreads of my figures to give them a shinier look, but I just don’t have the patience to sit there and apply it to each individual dread on each figure.

Nice. I’d like to eventually put something on the dreads of my figures to give them a shinier look, but I just don’t have the patience to sit there and apply it to each individual dread on each figure.

It didn't take me more than 5 minutes. I used a medium wide and small wide bristle brush. Did main area with medium wide (couple of passes) Then pulled first layer up to access second row of dreads using small wide bristle brush again (couple passes) and done!!!

Sweet. Perhaps I'll have to try it one day then.

By the way, where did you get your "Wolf Predator" oval base from?

This is your collection, correct?

I was referring to the Wolf Predator oval base in the third image down.

Yes that is my collection.

The base you are referring to is this one correct? If so, it was a regular blank stand with decals done by EvilFace (a member here on the forum)

IMG_1335.JPG

Had anyone gotten this guy to hold the skull and spine at all? Seems they don’t give you the correct hands to do it. At least for the left hand.

Basically to where you could get him in a pose similar to this:

220px-Predator_two.jpg

Had anyone gotten this guy to hold the skull and spine at all? Seems they don’t give you the correct hands to do it. At least for the left hand.

Basically to where you could get him in a pose similar to this:

220px-Predator_two.jpg

odd that you post this - i have that exact 2-sided theatrical poster framed and my city hunter set up like that. i bought an extra left hand closed fist off ebay and cut the vertebrae into sections, gluing it all together and repainting to resemble the poster. learned some things doing it, and not totally happy with it, but it's the closest i think you can get.

i bought an extra left hand closed fist off ebay and cut the vertebrae into sections, gluing it all together and repainting to resemble the poster. learned some things doing it, and not totally happy with it, but it's the closest i think you can get.

Bless ya'll for keeping these Predator threads alive. For real. Also, my man, post some pics. After reading that, I need to see this. Cheers

Back