Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i fully agree that Whyte did a great job in the second movie, no matter how i hate the whole jajuja concept in both of them.

Someone PLEASE get a hold of TD and ask him to do some more masks for this guy. I tried messaging him but never got a response back. I hope he is doing okay.

Regardless, it does seem that in the film, he's always thumb out and fingers flat.
i love how that, together with his X-crossed legs, makes him a little more alien. i know it's not intentional, but still cool, seemingly deformed from a human point of view but obviously fully functional. palms ignoring a human need for a fist to get a grip, legs bent a bit differently, arms too short (my elbow can hit my guts, while KPH predator's elbow seems to be on a level with lowest rib) - and still super strong and invincible.

Hi mates .i working in this . Contac me in facebook ....alejandro cordovilla ( taylerdurdem)
what if i don't have facebook, how can i contact you? i need those magnificient predator 2 CANNONS in both copper and silver :)

IMG_20200630_201330.jpg

LOL, I sold you that King Willie head and I got another one. Here your mask TD. I am working now on the neck lenght with the old CH head so P. will sleep peacefully ;)

predators.JPG

predators2.JPG

i love how that, together with his X-crossed legs, makes him a little more alien. i know it's not intentional, but still cool, seemingly deformed from a human point of view but obviously fully functional. palms ignoring a human need for a fist to get a grip, legs bent a bit differently, arms too short (my elbow can hit my guts, while KPH predator's elbow seems to be on a level with lowest rib) - and still super strong and invincible.

Agree on all points. I think that's part if his brilliance - taking a "man in a suit" creature and refining the small things to make a big difference - they say most of human communication is through body language, kph exploits that in such a unique way. I don't know how you "move like an alien hunter" but he figured it out. Just brilliant. I was thinking - without going back to watch it - i don't recall him using the "x-legs" as the jungle hunter. City hunter seemed more straight forward brute strength "younger" character, whereas jungle hunter seemed more agile and calculated - more refined or with a purpose. I feel like the "x-legs" may have been a part of that differentiation?

you'll need to change the body. it doesn't fit Harrigan absolutely. other than that it was good for its initial price of $140.

QAhCk4m.jpg

Ibzcwuh.jpg

Anyone have any non-permanent tips for keeping the net launcher attached to the leg? I got fed up and just stuck it in his hand for now, which is fine.

DSC_0012.jpg

Anyone have any non-permanent tips for keeping the net launcher attached to the leg? I got fed up and just stuck it in his hand for now, which is fine.

View attachment 507717

I have no problem, try using the hairdryer, heat the socket and then push the net launcher in hard but without breaking it. When the plastic gets cold in a few second it will hold it.

I have no problem, try using the hairdryer, heat the socket and then push the net launcher in hard but without breaking it. When the plastic gets cold in a few second it will hold it.
Thanks for the tip! That seemed to do the trick for now.

Few more new pics while I'm here.

DSC_0208cu.jpgDSC_0208.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0215.jpgDSC_0230.jpgDSC_0229.jpg

Back