Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bout time you yanks got on board ;)
be sure to share what you thought of the movie after you have seen it.

Loki and Heimdall SHOULD be next!!

woohoo! got mu tix for the midnight release with my friends:yess: and it's just for the regular 2D version, I didn't wanna waste my time on that 3-D nonsense
LOL! I have to agree with you.
Most of the times, the 3D effects are just more distracting than anything else.
I also don't like that you lose sharpness and saturation of colors.

forget you guys, i'm gonna watch it in 3D as its my only chance to see it in 3D, I'll be watching it 2D the rest of my life, so I figured why not. If I think its the Shizzzz i'll go see it at the theatre again in 2D

I saw in 2D here in Brazil, it opened april 29th here.
But I think that next week maybe i'll go see the 3D.

hahaha should have a THOR countdown clock....like SW.com did for their Blu ray release...except,Thor will me more exciting once the countdown clock stops,SW release is still another 4 months away :(

Just came back from it, I think it was great. Probably better than Iron man 1 IMHO.

same here. Now, that's how a movie exceeds expectations:clap The humor on all the Thor scenes on earth were very well done without being too "cheap". Can't wait to watch it one more time in theaters.

Just came home from midnight showing. The movie is sick!!! Some scenes gave me chills. Will see it again Sunday. :)
If you guys haven't pre-ordered yet, you should. Something tells me the HT Thor will sell out soon since the movie is Epic.

I saw the movie in IMAX 3D ...EXELLENT !!!, I can't ask for more!! and is HAWKEYE in there!!!! I see again this Sunday too!!!! :)

I saw the movie in IMAX 3D ...EXELLENT !!!, I can't ask for more!! and is
Spoiler Spoiler:
in there!!!! I see again this Sunday too!!!! :)

Dude use the spoiler tag. :slap It's not fair on people who have not seen it yet.

Anyway I am so glad I got this figure on Pre-Order, because the price is going to skyrocket now we know the movie kicks butt

hahahah Id hate to say "told you so" but as everyone has been saying that has seen it,THIS movie kicks ass!!!

I am very pleased with the film, IMO it lived up to all Aussie hype :clap I predict more than Thor and Odin from HT, the film kicked arse.

I get another viewing this evening with some pals after work. :yess:

Stay and watch after the credits! Anyone who watched it and know wth he was holding?

Please put an anti spoiler:D

Back