Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one already, I'm thinking about switching it out but I'm been too lazy. I already have my Thor figure on a HT Ross body which I'm happy with so I'm in no rush.

Not sure how the Kaustic Hero body will look on Thor, but it looks great on Superman

DSC08291.jpg

DSC08362.jpg

SupermanFlying2.jpg

SupermanFlying1.jpg

AFM

I like the head and helmet for this version but prefer the Avenger's costume version but not the head sculpt. Should I just wait for HT to make another from Thor II?

I'm actually thinking about selling my old thor in parts. . .

I am deciding on the Avenger's Thor at the moment which I just realised they made some updates on the head sculpt. But what you thinking for the helmet and mallet?

Whoo Hoo! Just won a "Thor" on T'bay!

Hopefully have him in hand by Monday, as well as my Capt America to go with Iron Man MkIV I picked up this week.

The Avengers are coming, thick and fast!!

for those of you that did the helmet mod, how do you stick the wings part back onto the helmet itself? I used super glue and that ended in utter failure as now it left some black stains over the helmet and didn't stick on...

for those of you that did the helmet mod, how do you stick the wings part back onto the helmet itself? I used super glue and that ended in utter failure as now it left some black stains over the helmet and didn't stick on...

that's weird, I used super glue and it was no problem. And this super glue was bought from the dollar store.

well, my helmet is ruined, so I'm going to try and buy a modded helmet. I'm too scared to try doing that again myself. Also what is the general consensus on the best body for Thor? Dutch, Barney Ross, Chris Redfield, KP, or ACI? Really want to do the sleeveless look.

Last edited:
How easy is the arm swap on a true type?

I've taken dozens of Medicom bodies appart over the years (always breaking!!)

Does the torso need unassembling? Or can you pop the arms on and off?

Cheers

Back